Inferno, Mirage, Overpass, Train
I’ve been playing CS:GO since early 2015 and to this day I’ve accumulated over 4000 hours. I hit Global Elite in early 2018 then switched to Faceit. In this time I managed to hit Faceit level 10 (2500 ELO) on two accounts. I have a great understanding of beginners’ mindsets as I was working for one of the biggest rank-boosting companies. I’ve also achieved the semifinals of the national 1v1 aiming tournament. A lot of my habits come from watching CS pro scene (watched approx. 3k hours) and I want to pass them to you.
Coaching session includes:
- Pointing your mistakes and a way to fix them from your demo which you’ve chosen. I’ll watch your demo and make the analysis before the coaching session starts to not waste your time.
- Improving your overall game sense – I’ll show you things you should look in-game to take advantage of them
- Grenades and when you should use them
- Decision-making – includes a quick talk about high risk/low reward and when you should take a risk.
- Positioning – how to avoid repeatability and how to take advantage of your position
- Binds – which are necessary and which are not
- And more useful information matched to your skill level
I’ve worked over my game for countless hours and I wish I had someone to give me tips what should I focus on to progress. Thats why I decided to become that person and I’ll make sure your money won’t go to waste when you order my service.
|Monday||5:00pm – 10:00pm|
|Tuesday||5:00pm – 10:00pm|
|Wednesday||5:00pm – 10:00pm|
|Thursday||5:00pm – 10:00pm|
|Friday||5:00pm – 10:00pm|
|Saturday||5:00pm – 10:00pm|
|Sunday||5:00pm – 10:00pm|
Timezone: CET (GMT+1)
Have a question?
If you want to have a chat before placing an order just message me on Discord: brumirxd#0308
$18.00 – $65.00
Once you place your order the coach will contact you within 48 hours by email or Discord to finalize your session details with you and your team.
After you book, the coach will be in touch over email or Discord chat to discuss dates and times for your session.
Yes, certainly. You can discuss what timings work best with your coach.
If you can’t make a session you need to let your coach know 6 hours in advance, otherwise, you’re at risk of losing your order and may need to cover the transaction costs at 5% of your order.
Yes, but you need to check first. It’s usually possible to do it within the next 72 hours but the coach might be busy so it’s worth checking. The coach Discord ID is on this page, near the time availability.
UPGRADE YOUR ROCKET LEAGUE GAMING EXPERIENCE
WIN MORE & RANK UP
IN ROCKET LEAGUE
LOVED SINCE 2018
1800+ unique 5 star reviews by GamersRdy students since we launched in 2018