English, French, Arabic
Cache, Cobblestone, Dust II, Inferno, Mirage, Overpass, Train
- I have coached top regional teams beating the likes of Kinguin, Vega Squadron, Ambush and more
- Won multiple regional tournaments qualifying to events like WCA in China, ESWC in Casablanca and more
- Coached and helped some of the top regional players in improving their individual skills to reach their best form
- Worked on Mirage for G2esports
- Getting to know each other and learning more about yourself
- Making sure you have all the right settings and set up to start with
- Identifying what type of player you want to be and what role suits you the best
- Teaching you how to practice like the pros individually
- Identifying what areas need improvement and set a plan for that (ie: Aim, Movement, Gamesense, utility usage, communication, etc…)
- For more advanced players we can work on holding different areas as CT, setting up proper crossfires
- For teams, we can work on Strats, rotations, retakes, defaults and the different approaches for each map
- I can also help you build a proper team exploring what type of players fit better together for better results
- There is many more fields we can work on and its all based on a case by case
|Monday||5:00pm – 9:00pm|
|Tuesday||5:00pm – 9:00pm|
|Wednesday||5:00pm – 9:00pm|
|Thursday||5:00pm – 9:00pm|
|Friday||11:00am – 11:00pm|
|Saturday||11:00am – 11:00pm|
|Sunday||5:00pm – 9:00pm|
Timezone: EEST (UTC+3)
Have a question?
If you want to have a chat before placing an order just message me on Discord: Devil_tv#8188
$40.00 – $120.00
Once you place your order the coach will contact you within 48 hours by email or Discord to finalize your session details with you and your team.
After you book, the coach will be in touch over email or Discord chat to discuss dates and times for your session.
Yes, certainly. You can discuss what timings work best with your coach.
If you can’t make a session you need to let your coach know 6 hours in advance, otherwise you’re at risk of losing your order. This is at the coaches discretion.
Yes, but you need to check first. It’s usually possible to do it within the next 72 hours but the coach might be busy so it’s worth checking. The coach Discord ID is on this page, near the time availability.
UPGRADE YOUR ROCKET LEAGUE GAMING EXPERIENCE
WIN MORE & RANK UP
IN ROCKET LEAGUE
LOVED SINCE 2018
1800+ unique 5 star reviews by GamersRdy students since we launched in 2018