Cache, Inferno, Mirage, Overpass
AWPer, Rifler, Lurker
Communication, Aiming, Rotation, Mentality, Game Optimization, Hardware
Hi, my name is Michael. I am a 27-year-old, former hardcore World of Warcraft PvE player from Germany. I played for several guilds in the world top 100 and as high as world #10. After being done with playing WoW competitively in 2018, I chose CSGO as my new main game and made it to Supreme Master First Class in 300 hours, without any previous CS experience.
As a “newer” player, the process of learning the game is still fresh and I know what it takes to improve. I will custom tailor our sessions to your needs, keep it interactive and help you with a calm, mature attitude.
About my coaching
Counter Strike can feel incredibly complicated and overwhelming at times.
What am I doing wrong? Where to start? What to focus on?
With my coaching I want you to avoid the frustration of spending your valuable leisure time on learning the wrong things. I take a lot of joy and pride in helping people and have coached players in World of Warcraft and League of Legends for the last decade. If you are working with me, I will not force feed you preplanned plans, but provide you with personalized help and guidance in the areas you need it most. My coaching focusses on adapting to your level and style of play and showing you the next steps in your progression while maintaining a big picture. I specialize in developing solo play for new(er) and intermediate players and I am able to comfortably coach on the most topics up to Global Elite.
How my coaching sessions work
- If you have any questions you would like to clear up before booking a session, feel free to contact me via my Discord (draus#9505).
- After booking, I will contact you via Discord to set a date for our session. I will also send you a short Google Form to fill out before our session. This will help me to get a structured overview of your current situation, your goals and what you would like to work on. If relevant, I will ask you to send me a demo link (replay) of one of your average games, with a guide on how to obtain it (if needed).
- During our session, we will begin by talking about the results of the form and continue with individual coaching, based on the package you selected (for details, see „coaching packages“ below).
- After the session, I will summarize the core points of discussion in written form and send it to you via Discord. Additionally, I will provide links to resources we have talked about.
You are able to choose between three different packages/lengths: 1 hour, 2 hours or 3 hours. The following packages are examples of possible session contents. We will always customize your session!
The Knowledge Bomb [1 hour] – $20
60-minute session of 1-to-1 coaching. I will answer any questions you have and we will work on specific areas of the game, based on your Google Form. To help you visualize what we talk about (movement, weapon play, spots and angles, map specifics, etc.), I will invite you to a private CSGO server.
Advanced Progress Bundle [2 hours] – $38.00
Starting with two hours, we are able to review one of your games/demos before or during the session and still have time to work on specific topics/questions to boost your progression (see contents of „The Knowledge Bomb“).
The Deep Dive [3 hours] – $50.00
With this choice we really have time do dig deep. We can review up to two demos of your games before or during the session(s) and still have time to talk about specific aspects of the game in one or two session(s) blocks of 1-to-1 coaching (see contents of „The Knowledge Bomb“).
- A thorough, in depth analysis of a demo takes me up to 45 minutes, including taking extensive notes and rewatching rounds multiple times to provide the best coaching possible.
- Depending on the topics of discussion and what we think is best for you, I am comfortable to play 1v1s, Wingman matches (2v2s), casual games or competitive matches with you (if I have an account in your rank range or you can provide one).
- What was your highest rank?
Global Elite. It took me about 400 hours – and you can do it too!
- How many ingame hours do you have?
I have played 3000+ hours and been watching competitive and educational CS content for a looot more :).
- Why do you talk about World of Warcraft, I want to learn CS?
I have been playing WoW for half my life. I learned a lot during these years. Especially the competitive mindset, the constant search for self-improvement and a joy for teamwork is what I will keep with me forever. I realized a long time ago, that the process of getting good at a video game (or anything really) is always the same – it is the art of learning. I believe, that whenever you have exceeded at something in life, you can emulate what you did and apply it to anything you like. Therefore, past experiences with higher tiers of play are always relevant, regardless of the game.
- How many sessions should I book?
Everyone learns on his/her own pace. I am not going to lie to you and promise, that one or two sessions will transform your play magically. It takes hard work and dedication to improve long term. I will provide you with the tools to help yourself advance faster. Test me out and see, if you like what I have to say!
- Do you do live gameplay spectating sessions?
Sure! If you know that you can live stream with decent quality and low latency (Discord for example), I will be happy to spectate your play, make notes and talk to you about it. I can not spectate through the game itself, since it is on a heavy delay.
- Do you take on students outside of Europe?
Absolutely! I am able to take on English- and German-speaking students of any region. Bare in mind please, that a high ping might make playing together difficult. Let’s have a chat about it!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Have a question?
$20.00 – $50.00
Once you place your order the coach will contact you within 48 hours by email or Discord to finalize your session details with you and your team.
After you book, the coach will be in touch over email or Discord chat to discuss dates and times for your session.
Yes, certainly. You can discuss what timings work best with your coach.
If you can’t make a session you need to let your coach know 6 hours in advance, otherwise, you’re at risk of losing your order and may need to cover the transaction costs at 5% of your order.
Yes, but you need to check first. It’s usually possible to do it within the next 72 hours but the coach might be busy so it’s worth checking. The coach Discord ID is on this page, near the time availability.
UPGRADE YOUR ROCKET LEAGUE GAMING EXPERIENCE
WIN MORE & RANK UP
IN ROCKET LEAGUE
LOVED SINCE 2018
1800+ unique 5 star reviews by GamersRdy students since we launched in 2018