Cache, Inferno, Mirage, Overpass
AWPer, Rifler, Lurker
Communication, Aiming, Rotation, Mentality, Game Optimization, Hardware
Hi, my name is Michael. I am a 27-year-old, former hardcore World of Warcraft PvE player from Germany. I played for several guilds in the world top 100 and as high as world #10. After being done with playing WoW competitively in 2018, I chose CSGO as my new main game and made it to Supreme Master First Class in 300 hours, without any previous CS experience.
As a “newer” player, the process of learning the game is still fresh and I know what it takes to improve. I will custom tailor our sessions to your needs, keep it interactive and help you with a calm, mature attitude.
About my coaching
Counter Strike can feel incredibly complicated and overwhelming at times.
What am I doing wrong? Where to start? What to focus on?
With my coaching I want you to avoid the frustration of spending your valuable leisure time on learning the wrong things. I take a lot of joy and pride in helping people and have coached players in World of Warcraft and League of Legends for the last decade. If you are working with me, I will not force feed you preplanned plans, but provide you with personalized help and guidance in the areas you need it most. My coaching focusses on adapting to your level and style of play and showing you the next steps in your progression while maintaining a big picture. I specialize in developing solo play for new(er) and intermediate players and I am able to comfortably coach on the most topics up to Global Elite.
How my coaching sessions work
- If you have any questions you would like to clear up before booking a session, feel free to contact me via my Discord (Draus#9505).
- After booking, I will contact you via Discord to set a date for our session. I will also send you a short Google Form to fill out before our session. This will help me to get a structured overview of your current situation, your goals and what you would like to work on. If relevant, I will ask you to send me a demo link (replay) of one of your average games, with a guide on how to obtain it (if needed).
- During our session, we will begin by talking about the results of the form and continue with individual coaching, based on the package you selected (for details, see „coaching packages“ below).
- After the session, I will summarize the core points of discussion in written form and send it to you via Discord. Additionally, I will provide links to resources we have talked about.
You are able to choose between three different packages: 1 hour, 2 hours or 3 hours. The hours coincide with the following packages:
The Knowledge Bomb [1 hour] – $20
Description: 60-minute session of 1-to-1 coaching. Answer any questions you have and work on areas of the game based on your Google Form. We will get into a private server to help visualize what we talk about (movement, weapon play, spots and angles, map specifics, etc.).
Advanced Progress Bundle [2 hours] – $38.00
Description: In depth demo review of one of your games before the session + 75-minute session of 1-to-1 coaching (see contents of „The Knowledge Bomb“), including going over the demo review.
The Deep Dive [3 hours] – $50.00
Description: In depth demo review of up to two of your games before the session(s) + two 45-minute or one 90-minute session(s) of 1-to-1 coaching (see contents of „The Knowledge Bomb“), including going over the demo review(s). Depending on your preference, I can only review one demo and we have an additional 45-minute session.
- A thorough, in depth analysis of a demo takes me up to 45 minutes, including taking extensive notes and rewatching rounds multiple times to provide the best coaching possible.
- Depending on the topics of discussion and what we think is best for you, we can/will play 1v1s, Wingman matches (2v2), casual games or competitive matches (if I have an account in your rank range or you can provide one).
- What was your highest rank?
- How many ingame hours do you have?
I have played 2200+ hours across different accounts and been watching CS for a looot more :).
- Why do you talk about World of Warcraft, I want to learn CS?
I have been playing WoW for half my life. I learned a lot during these years. Especially the competitive mindset, the constant search for self-improvement and a joy for teamwork is what I will keep with me forever. I realized a long time ago, that the process of getting good at a video game (or anything really) is always the same – it is the art of learning. I believe, that whenever you have exceeded at something in life, you can emulate what you did and apply it to anything you like. Therefore, past experiences with higher tiers of play are always relevant, regardless of the game.
- How many sessions should I book?
Everyone learns on his/her own pace. I am not going to lie to you and promise, that one or two sessions will transform your play magically. It takes hard work and dedication to improve long term. I will provide you with the tools to help yourself advance faster. Test me out and see, if you like what I have to say!
- Do you do live gameplay spectating sessions?
Sure! If you know that you can live stream with decent quality and low latency, I will be happy to spectate your play, make notes and talk to you about it. I will not spectate through the game itself, since it is on a heavy delay.
- Do you take on students outside of Europe?
Absolutely! I am able to take on English- and German-speaking students of any region. Bare in mind please, that a high ping might make playing together difficult. Let’s have a chat about it!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Monday||4:00pm – 10:00pm|
|Tuesday||6:00pm – 10:00pm|
|Wednesday||4:00pm – 10:00pm|
|Thursday||4:00pm – 10:00pm|
|Friday||4:00pm – 10:00pm|
|Saturday||4:00pm – 10:00pm|
|Sunday||4:00pm – 10:00pm|
Timezone: CEST (GMT+2)
Have a question?
If you would like to book a session outside of the given schedule or you want to have a chat before placing an order, please message me on Discord: Draus#9505
$20.00 – $50.00
After you book, your coach will contact you within 48 hours by email or Discord to finalize details.