Cache, Dust II, Inferno, Mirage, Overpass, Train
AWPer, Rifler, Entry Fragger, IGL, Lurker
Individual 1 to 1
Hey! My name’s Nick, I’m a twenty-year-old university student, I study Arabic and Politics. I’ve been playing CS:GO since 2014 and I have around 3500 hours in game. I’ve been Global Elite since 2015 while also reaching Level 10 on Faceit and Rank A on ESEA.
I decided to begin coaching due to recognizing my natural tendency to try and advise my teammates while playing with them in lower ranks.
One of my greatest coaching achievements to date was with four of my friends (who I played with regularly) they asked if I could help coach them. After agreeing, I coached them and improved their crosshair placement, utility usage and management of their economy, and after a few months all four of them progressed from Silver 3 all the way up to MGE.
CS:GO can be an intimidating game, with many unique mechanics compared to other FPS games. Having progressed through the entire ranking system, I know the unique challenges and struggles that newer players may face with the game.
I have also watched countless hours of professional Counter Strike, along with demo reviews by top level pros. So, I’m also able to help coach higher level players as I understand the game at its highest level and the small nuances that come with top tier play.
How the coaching session works:
- I will contact you via Discord to discuss what date and time would suit you best for the lesson.
- After booking the session I will then send you a Google questionnaire to fill out, this will give me a good level of information about your CS ability. You will also be able to request what you want the lesson to be focused on.
- As part of this questionnaire you will need to send me two demo videos
- Prior to the lesson I will watch your two demos to try and see where your shortcomings are in regards to the topic you requested the lesson to be on.
- After the lesson I will send you some of the information around the topic we looked at along with the examples we spoke about from your demo.
1, 2 or 3 hour lesson options; ideally you would book a package of more than one session as this enables me to give you mechanics and tips to practice and then to come back and to review them in the next session with me.
All options contain a demo preview prior to the lesson – the 2and 3-hour option will contain a deeper review of your demo.
With the 3 hour package I will offer you the option to jump into a game with me so we can use the skills and information learned in the lesson first hand.
I look forward to coaching you to greater success!
Starting at $25
Starting at $40
Metafy is a gaming coaching platform and community, similar to GamersRdy but 1000 times better.
Yes, certainly. You can find my profile following the link above. If you can’t find me then there are other coaches available!
GamersRdy will continue to exist for now but all coaches are moving over to joining the Metafy community.
UPGRADE YOUR ROCKET LEAGUE GAMING EXPERIENCE
WIN MORE & RANK UP
IN ROCKET LEAGUE
ROCKET LEAGUE COURSES
LOVED SINCE 2018
1800+ unique 5 star reviews by GamersRdy students since we launched in 2018