Individual 1 to 1, Team Session
AWPer, Rifler, Entry Fragger, IGL, Lurker, Support
Communication, Aiming, Utility, Rotation, Ingame Leading, Mentality, Strategies & Positioning, Game Optimization
My name is Carlos Neves, also known as Seven in the CSGO scene.
Ex-Player/Streamer/Coach from Portugal.
My Experience in CSGO:
I’m a Global Elite, level 10 faceit (I’ve been among the TOP 500 in Portugal).
Started playing CS:GO in the end of 2014, my first ever rank was silver 1 (yep, the worst rank in the game, it was my first ever fps game) and worked my way up to level 10 faceit and been there for about 2 years maybe more (which is the highest you can get), so what i mean by this is that i have gone through every single rank and i can help everyone do it too as long as they are willing to.
I have coached/analyzed amateur and semi-pro teams and individual players.
What would the sessions consist of:
- We will arrange a date that best suits both sides and talk a little bit through discord about how you view yourself as a player, some self-examination on your part, so that i can get to know you as a player
- In some cases, we might review a demo together where, as you do the mistakes in the demo, i will explain why that was a mistake and how you could have done it better. All that i explain about the demo, i will write it in the notepad and send you after the demo review so that you don’t forget what we talked about and what you need to improve or, if you prefer, i can record it and send it to you after the session
- We might get into a server to train utility, pre-fire spots, off-angles
- In the end of the session we will make a training regime that best suits the needs we analyzed during the session and i will recommend you some workshop where you can train and get better at it.
-Note that each player is different and we are going to make a session that best suits the player being taught
If we are doing a Team session:
- We will go over a demo and analyze it
- We will work on some tactics and plays
- Talk about each role and how to solve the mistakes that player is making in that role
- I will record the session and send it to the team
Like i said at the beginning, CSGO was my first ever fps game and i was really bad at it. If i was able to get to the highest rank, you are too! It will take some work and time, but, if you really want to get better at the game and enjoy playing the game, it will be easy peasy.
If you have any question feel free to add me on discord and ask. Discord: CarlosN#7581
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Monday||10:00 am – 11:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am – 12:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am – 12:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am – 12:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am – 12:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am – 12:00 pm|
|Sunday||10:00 am – 12:00 pm|
Timezone: WET (UTC+1h)
Have a question?
If you want to have a chat before placing an order just message me on Discord: CarlosN#7581
$18.00 – $30.00
Once you place your order the coach will contact you within 48 hours by email or Discord to finalize your session details with you and your team.
After you book, the coach will be in touch over email or Discord chat to discuss dates and times for your session.
Yes, certainly. You can discuss what timings work best with your coach.
If you can’t make a session you need to let your coach know 6 hours in advance, otherwise, you’re at risk of losing your order and may need to cover the transaction costs at 5% of your order.
Yes, but you need to check first. It’s usually possible to do it within the next 72 hours but the coach might be busy so it’s worth checking. The coach Discord ID is on this page, near the time availability.
UPGRADE YOUR ROCKET LEAGUE GAMING EXPERIENCE
WIN MORE & RANK UP
IN ROCKET LEAGUE
LOVED SINCE 2018
1800+ unique 5 star reviews by GamersRdy students since we launched in 2018