There are lots of different types of tunnels you can perform in Fortnite but the Sideways Ramp Tunnel is often overlooked.
In this article, I will give you a simple step-by-step guide to pulling the Sideways Ramp Tunnel move off.
If you’re looking to go deeper into improving at Fortnite check out our coaches and courses
Here are the basic actions to carry out the Sideways Ramp Tunnel manoeuvre:
- While sprinting forward, place a floor on the ground
- Then place a wall on either your right or left side
- Finally, look towards the wall that you just placed and place a ramp sloping down from it to the floor
This is what the whole move looks like:
If done correctly, the wall will protect you from one of your sides while the sideways ramp protects you from the other and also from above.
For how simple this method is, it’s actually one of the most effective tunnels in the game. It doesn’t use a lot of materials compared to some of the more advanced techniques and it’s very easy to do without messing up once you practice it for a bit.
Why It Matters
- The sideways ramp tunnel is a simple mechanic that protects you from both sides and from above as well
- If you’re new to practicing building, it’s easy to get frustrated when you accidentally build the wrong thing or mess up during the process. Don’t feel bad if it takes a bit of time to master these moves!
Looking for a more personalized aim tutorial? We’d be happy to link you up with a professional GamersRdy coach who will help you instantly improve your Fortnite aim!