4000 – 5000 Hours
North America (East)
500 – 1000 Wins
Keyboard & Mouse
Duo, Solo, Squad, Creative, Zone Wars
Champion League, Contender League, Open League, Not Ranked
My name is HyperDrived, but you can call me Liam. I am a Twitch Streamer and Content Creator who makes Coaching style content. I have been playing Fortnite since the first week, and was one of the first players to ever go pro. I have a ton of experience in the game, and if you want to get a leg up over the competition, I’m the guy to get you there.
Here’s a list of my experience…
- $500+ in Tournament Earnings
- 4000+ Hours
- Have been in the pro Discord
- Tons of tournament experience
- Instructional style YouTube Videos
- 27,000+ Kills
I have one of the best minds in the game, because of my unparalleled experience and an insane amount of game knowledge.
This is what you can expect from my coaching lessons…
- Vod review of your gameplay to find mistakes and things to work on
- In-depth descriptions of techniques and concepts, whether that’s for mechanics or game sense
- A drop spot that compliments your playstyle
- An improvement routine created just for you to fast track your improvement.
- The entire lesson recorded and written down for you to look back on.
- Answering any questions you have
- The most in-depth and reliable coaching to make you become the BEST player possible!
Don’t believe me? Check out some of my content, and you can see it for yourself!
- Coaching the most UNDERRATED KNG PRO!
- How To Create The BEST Trio Possible!
- Layers in Endgame and Endgame Refreshes!
- How to be INSANE at Piece Control!
This is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to my knowledge, and I’m ready to pass that knowledge onto you!
If you have any questions, please message me on Twitter or Discord!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
$15.00 – $30.00
Once you place your order the coach will contact you within 48 hours by email or Discord to finalize your session details with you and your team.
After you book, the coach will be in touch over email or Discord chat to discuss dates and times for your session.
Yes, certainly. You can discuss what timings work best with your coach.
If you can’t make a session you need to let your coach know 6 hours in advance, otherwise, you’re at risk of losing your order and may need to cover the transaction costs at 5% of your order.
Yes, but you need to check first. It’s usually possible to do it within the next 72 hours but the coach might be busy so it’s worth checking. The coach Discord ID is on this page, near the time availability.
UPGRADE YOUR ROCKET LEAGUE GAMING EXPERIENCE
WIN MORE & RANK UP
IN ROCKET LEAGUE
LOVED SINCE 2018
1800+ unique 5 star reviews by GamersRdy students since we launched in 2018