RULES & PRIZE
1 LEADERBOARD, 3 GAMES, 8 TEAMS
TL:DR 8 Teams will be playing 2 matches every week on Saturdays. Based on the results you'll get points. These points add up for your own solo leaderboard as well as contributing for your team. End of the 7 weeks the winner will be awarded.
Teams Battle it out to be Champions
3 Games to Compete & Earn Points
Public Leaderboards Used to Track Points
Season 1 Lasts a Total of 7 Weeks
Games available on Steam
Earn Points by Winning and Playing
Teams will have private Discord channels
12 Players per Team
Default Match Dates on Saturdays
The aim of GR Club is to create a competitive multi gaming league. It's a fun way to try out new games and we encourage to team up with players with different gaming skills to have the best chance at winning the Championship.
Team Interview Article Publication
$25 for First Place on Solo Leaderboard
Limited Discord Role & Bragging Rights
Added to the GR Club Hall of Fame
Automatic Team Qualifcation for Season 2
Team or Player Professional Logo Design
If you have any questions about GR Club Prizes work please contact support.
RULES BROKEN DOWN
TL:DR Season 1 will start with 8 teams who have applied and been accepted to the GR Club Championship.
When applying, please consider these points for your team:
- You’ll aim to participate in all matches
- There will be 12 players per team
- Your team will aim to be available on Saturdays
- Your team will be available on Discord
- There is no need for subs in teams
Each season up to 2 players may be swapped if they are not active or if they agree with the rest of the team to be swapped out. Any solo points that have been earned by this player will be lost but any team points by this player will remain with the team.
To propose a player to be swapped it must be approved by a moderator and updated on the website. Players have up to 48 hours to reply otherwise they will automatically be subject to the proposed swap.
If you have questions about any of the above please get in touch with GR Club Support from the support page.
TL:DR You will be scheduled to play all games and all other teams equally over the 7 weeks on Saturdays between at 18:00 UTC (14:00 EST) and 20:00 UTC (16:00 EST). The dates can be found on the schedule page.
Default servers can also be seen in the schedule. If both teams agree they want a different server that is better for both then that is allowed.
- Make sure your game is updated
- Go to GR Club Discord and join a match setup channel
- Create a private match in the required game and share details with both teams
After the match:
- Submit a who won with a screenshot(s) of your scores as evidence in the @GR-Club-Support
TL:DR The points that you win will be added to your team total points, as well as your own individual score.
Points per match:
- Win = 3 Points (individual & team)
- Draw = 1.5 Points (individual & team)
- Loss = 1 Point (individual & team)
- No show = -1 Point (only team) – if the opponents are ready then they will count the match as a win and gain the full 3 Points (Individual & team)
- New game = 2 Points for each different game you play (6 total points available for individuals & team)
- At the end of the season, each player on these teams will get bonus points added to their solo leaderboard:
1st = 5 Points, 2nd = 2.5 Points and 3rd = 1Point
Please note: We will update the leaderboards once a week, within 48 hours of the results being submitted
MATCH SETUP DEFAULTS
3v3 Standard Playlist – Best of 5
Note: If teams do not have enough players on the day the default can be changed (ie: 2v2 in Rocket League is allowed)
RLTeams are allowed to play as 1v1, 2v2 or 3v3
5v5 Standard Playlist on Dust2 – Best of 1
Note: If teams do not have enough players on the day the default can be changed (ie: 3v3 in CS:GO is allowed)
CS:GO Teams are allowed to play as 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 or 5v5
2v2 Teams – Best of 5 (Team damage on)
Note: If teams do not have enough players on the day the default can be changed (ie: 1v1 in Brawlhalla is allowed)
Brawlhalla Teams are allowed to play as 1v1 or 2v2
Remember to have fun – the points and structure are here to make it more competitive but by mixing different games and teams together the aim is to build a community feel. Good luck and make sure to get a reminder for Season 2.