Nintendo Switch, PC, PlayStation 4
2v2 Doubles, 3v3 Standard
Hi I’m Bismo, and I’m a Rocket League coach/replay analyst. If you are looking to improve your game so that one day you can rise to the top and become Grand Champion, look no further. I have been grand champion since April of 2018 and have over 2,500 hours on Rocket League. I have beaten many pros including Rizzo, Justin, and many others.
If you are looking for a 1 to 1 live coaching session with me instead, click the highlighted text.
What will a video replay analysis of mine look like?
- I will start off by asking some questions about you so I can get a better idea of you as a player.
- You will send me a replay of your choice. (If you are on console you will have to upload your replay to youtube)
- I will record an analysis of your selected replay.
- I will be looking at things like positioning, decision making, mechanical mishaps, what you did good, and overall whatever I can pick out from your replay to help you improve your game.
- When the video of the replay analysis is done I will upload it to my youtube as an unlisted video (only people with a link can see it) and send you a link to it.
- You can then ask me any questions afterwards on discord and I will do my best to help you out.
Thanks for considering me. If you have any further questions about my replay analysis program or just any questions in general just message me on discord: Bismo#4766
Have a question?
If you want to have a chat before placing an order just message me on Discord: Bismo#4766
How long will it take to analyze?
Your video should be completed in 4 to 7 days after you submit your replay.
Availability: In stock
By default, x1 Video Replay Analysis will recorded, analysed and sent back to you.
Once you place your order the coach will contact you within 48 hours by email to get your replay file or video file for them to analyze.