1v1 Duel, 2v2 Doubles, 3v3 Solo Standard, 3v3 Standard, Rumble, Snow Day
30 Minutes, 1 Hour, 2 Hours, 3 Hours, 4 Hours
Nintendo Switch, PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
100 – 199 Hours
PS4 Controller, Nintendo Switch Pro Controller
My Intro Video:
Why should I book you?
I have been playing rocket league since the beginning of season two, and I have a ton of experience. I have played over 3000 hours, and have around 100+ hours of paid coaching experience. I have been grand champion season 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11. I have beaten many pros in ranked including: Rizzo, TyNotTyler, Sypical, Justin, and many others. I also have a lot of tournament experience, as I am a competitive player now. I have made it into the RLRS top 128 team play ins for the past two seasons. I was also a top 2 Nintendo switch player for ranked 1v1s.
What does the session consist of?
- Before the session I will be asking some questions to get to know more about your rank, how long you have been playing, and what goals you have. I will ask you to send 3 replays to me before the session (If you are on console you will need to upload these to YouTube). We will also work on scheduling a time that works for both of us to do the coaching session.
- At the start of the session I will be going over the replays you have provided with you while sharing my discord screen for you to see what I am talking about in each situation. I will be looking for what you did wrong, what you could have done better , what you did good, and anything about your game that I feel you could improve on overall.
- Next we will be going into a private match, where I will be showing you mechanics that you may not familiar with, showing you step by step how to do these, and when they are useful to use. Also I will be going over some tricks I have picked up along my career and showing you when they are useful.
- The last bit of the session will be spent by playing matches together, so that I can provide you with live coaching. I will also be showing you some kickoff strategies that are used by the pros.
- Throughout the session I will be asking you what you would do in certain situations, and then explain to you what the best course of action is in each situation that I explain. This will help broaden your knowledge of the game.
- Finally, at the end of the session I will be going over the main aspects of your game that need improvement. I will also provide you with a few custom training packs that best fit your specific needs as a player for what you need to work on. I will be going over rank up tips, recommendations of what your training sessions should consist of, and overall what you need to do to improve your game.
Touch Up Session: 30 minutes, focusing on a single replay analysis, and using the remainder of the time to play a game or two with you.
Standard Session: 1 hour, focusing on 3 replay analyses, going over rotation/what you need to work on, teaching mechanics you are not familiar with/don’t know how to do, going over the best kickoff strategies/how to perform them, and the remainder of the time is spent playing games together, with a conclusion and training pack recommendations at the end.
Small Standard Session Pack(2 Hours): One standard session, followed up with another standard session two weeks later.
Medium Standard Session Pack(3 Hours): One standard session, another standard session one week later, and then a final standard session three weeks later to see improvement and go over final improvements you need to work on in your game.
Large Standard Session Pack(4 Hours): One standard session, another one a week later, a third one two weeks later, and the final session three weeks after the last session, to go over final improvements you need to work on in your game.
The reason why I have these sessions so far apart, is to give you as a player enough time to incorporate my coaching into your game, so that for our follow up sessions I can focus on what else you need to work on as a player after our previous sessions.
“How good are you?”
Upper level grand champion, and I have been grand champion since the beginning of season 7. Top 64 team NA last season, and just made top 128 team play ins this season. Also was rank 2 on the Nintendo switch for 1v1s.
“What game modes do you specialize in?”
2v2, 3v3, and snow day matches are my specialty, but I can help with any playlist that you need help with!
“Can I split my coaching session up?”
Of course you can, whatever works best for you 😀
“What time zones do you coach?”
I live in CST, but I can coach any timezone.
Thanks for considering me as your coach, I will not disappoint 😀
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Monday||4:00pm – 10:00pm|
|Tuesday||4:00pm – 10:00pm|
|Wednesday||4:00pm – 10:00pm|
|Thursday||4:00pm – 10:00pm|
|Friday||4:00pm – 8:00pm|
|Sunday||11:00am – 3:00pm|
Timezone: CST (GMT-6)
If you have any questions, add me on discord! If you do choose me as your coach, add me on discord so we can get a time scheduled for our session, and work out the other details!
$15.00 – $30.00
After you book, your coach will contact you within 48 hours by email or Discord to finalize details.
After you book, the coach will be in touch over email or Discord chat to discuss dates and times for your session.
Yes, certainly. You can disucss what timings work best with your coach.
If you can’t make a session you need to let your coach know 6 hours in advance, otherwise you’re at risk of losing your order. This is at the coaches discretion.
Yes, but you need to check first. It’s usually possible to do it within the next 72 hours but the coach might be busy so it’s worth checking. The coach Discord ID is on this page, near the time availability.