Top 1000, Supersonic Legend
1v1 Duel, 2v2 Doubles, 3v3 Standard, Snow Day
30 Minutes, 1 Hour, 2 Hours, 3 Hours
Nintendo Switch, PC, PlayStation, Xbox
200 – 999 Hours
PS Controller, Nintendo Pro Controller
My Intro Video:
Why should I book you?
I have been playing rocket league since the beginning of season two, and I have a ton of experience. I have played over 3500 hours, and have over 250 hours of paid coaching experience. I have been the highest rank in the game for almost 3 years, being Grand Champion since season 7, and Supersonic Legend since season 1 of free to play. I also have a lot of tournament experience, and am currently competing in CRL for the University of Minnesota Golden Gophers. We finished top 6 in PlayVS $50,000 West spring 2021, won the EGF power series, and recently won the Big Ten conference within Level Next Spring. I made it into the RLRS top 128 team play ins three seasons in a row. With all that being said, my coaching abilities shine highest compared to my achievements as a player, and is for players of all ranks looking to improve.
What does the session consist of?
- Before the session I will be asking some questions to get to know more about your rank, how long you have been playing, and what goals you have. I will ask you to send 2-3 replays to me before the session (If you are on console you will need to upload these to YouTube). We will also work on scheduling a time that works for both of us to do the coaching session.
- At the start of the session I will be going over the replays you have provided with you while sharing my discord screen for you to see what I am talking about in each situation. I will be looking for what you did wrong, what you could have done better , what you did good, and anything about your game that I feel you could improve on overall.
- Depending on the time, we will next go into a private match, where I will show you mechanics that you may not familiar with, showing you step by step how to do these, and when they are useful to use. Also I will be going over some tricks I have picked up along my career and showing you when they are useful.
- The last bit of the session will be spent by playing matches together, so that I can provide you with live coaching. I will also be showing you some kickoff strategies that are used by the pros.
- Throughout the session I will be asking you what you would do in certain situations, and then explain to you what the best course of action is in each situation that I explain. This will help broaden your knowledge of the game.
- Finally, at the end of the session I will be going over the main aspects of your game that need improvement. I will also provide you with a few custom training packs that best fit your specific needs as a player for what you need to work on. I will be going over rank up tips, recommendations of what your training sessions should consist of, and overall what you need to do to improve your game.
Touch Up Session: 30 minutes, focusing on a single replay analysis, and using the remainder of the time to play a game or two with you.
Standard Session: 1 hour, focusing on 2-3 replay analyses, going over rotation/what you need to work on, teaching mechanics you are not familiar with/don’t know how to do, going over the best kickoff strategies/how to perform them, and the remainder of the time is spent playing games together, with a conclusion and training pack recommendations at the end.
Standard Session Pack(2 Hours): One standard session, followed up with another standard session three weeks later.
Large Standard Session Pack(3 Hours): One standard session, another standard session two weeks later, and then a final standard session four weeks later to see improvement and go over final improvements you need to work on in your game.
The reason why I have these sessions so far apart, is to give you as a player enough time to incorporate my coaching into your game, so that for our follow up sessions I can focus on what else you need to work on as a player after our previous sessions.
“What game modes do you specialize in?”
2v2, 3v3, and snow day matches are my specialty, but I can help with any playlist that you need help with!
“Can I split my coaching session up?”
Of course you can, whatever works best for you 😀
“What time zones do you coach?”
I live in CST, but I can coach any timezone.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Starting at $35
Starting at $40
Metafy is a gaming coaching platform and community, similar to GamersRdy but 1000 times better.
Yes, certainly. You can find my profile following the link above. If you can’t find me then there are other coaches available!
GamersRdy will continue to exist for now but all coaches are moving over to joining the Metafy community.
UPGRADE YOUR ROCKET LEAGUE GAMING EXPERIENCE
WIN MORE & RANK UP
IN ROCKET LEAGUE
ROCKET LEAGUE COURSES
LOVED SINCE 2018
1800+ unique 5 star reviews by GamersRdy students since we launched in 2018