1v1 Duel, 2v2 Doubles
1 Hour, 2 Hours
Hey y’all! I am a Season 8, 9, and 10 Grand Champion and I am currently a full-time student at the University of Oklahoma (Boomer Sooner). I have been coaching for the esports team around 10 months with around 250 hours of coaching. While I have experience in the collegiate 3v3 circuit, my passion lies in 1v1 and 2v2.
How I Coach:
- Before the session starts, we will discuss your current training routine and talk about potential adjustments that can be made. I also ask that you come up with the main skills that you want to improve (ie. Boost management, Defensive/Offensive rotations, When to challenge) and during the session, I will put an emphasis on helping you understand how to improve in these areas.
- I ask that you come into each session with a saved replay of game that you feel you played well. This allows me to show you from all players perspectives how the decisions that you make influence other players choices.
- We will start by going over your replay while I tell you what you need to improve and what you need to continue doing. I like to give about 3 main things that I would like you to focus on and attempt to implement immediately.
- Next, we can play a few games of ranked, or a 1v1 series, while I give you live feedback on what you can do to improve.
- After these games are finished, I will handpick 1 or 2 of these matches and go in depth with you on your mistakes, and also your strengths. Not only will I give you advice on what you do wrong, but what you do right and how you can utilize these skills in a more effective manner.
|Monday||6:30pm – 9:30pm|
|Tuesday||6:30pm – 9:30pm|
|Wednesday||6:30pm – 9:30pm|
|Thursday||6:30pm – 9:30pm|
|Friday||6:30pm – 8:30pm|
|Saturday||12:00pm – 10:00pm|
Timezone: CST (GMT-6)
Have a question?
If you want to have a chat before placing an order just message me on Discord: Coach Vsauce#4084
$25.00 – $45.00
After you book, your coach will contact you within 48 hours by email or Discord to finalize details.