2v2 Doubles, 3v3 Solo Standard, 3v3 Standard
2 Players, 3 Players
Hi, I’m Dave! I’m so excited to share my Rocket League knowledge with you all. I’ve been a competitive gamer since the age of 12 and I love teaching about how to rise to the top quickly. Today I play for Google’s corporate Rocket League team and I love it!
Accomplishments & Facts:
- Alpha player
- Rank 1 for 1 minute and 33 seconds
- Grand Champ in 2s and 3s playlists
- ~2,200 hours
- 2nd place in After Hours Gaming League competitive season
- “Dave” is a term that was coined in the Rocket League community after I own-goaled on Kronovi’s stream in 2015. It means to own goal.
How our session will go:
- Introductions & mini lecture/discussion on mindset and the way I approach playing games competitively
- Replay analysis: have 2-3 replays saved, preferably games where your team lost
- Training pack recommendations
- TBD, depending on how the session is going
- (Optional) playing normal games together for real-time feedback
Some of the concepts that I will cover during our session:
- Overall mindset
- Mechanical improvements
- Working around your team
- Recognizing your strengths
- Deliberate practice to improve on weaknesses
Accomplishments in other games:
- Diamond I in League of Legends (~2,000 hours, top 1% of players)
- LEM in CS:GO (~600 hours, top 6.6% of players)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Monday||6:30pm – 10:00pm|
|Tuesday||6:30pm – 10:00pm|
|Wednesday||6:30pm – 10:00pm|
|Thursday||6:30pm – 10:00pm|
|Friday||6:30pm – 11:00pm|
|Saturday||9:00am – 11:00pm|
|Sunday||9:00am – 10:00pm|
Timezone: PST (GMT-8)
Have a question?
If you want to have a chat before placing an order just message me on Discord: Dave#1349
$45.00 – $80.00
After you book, your coach will contact you within 48 hours by email or Discord to finalize details.
After you book, the coach will be in touch over email or Discord chat to discuss dates and times for your session.
Yes, certainly. You can disucss what timings work best with your coach.
If you can’t make a session you need to let your coach know 6 hours in advance, otherwise you’re at risk of losing your order. This is at the coaches discretion.