1v1 Duel, 2v2 Doubles
Grand Champion 1
25 – 49 Hours
Hi there, my name is DelayKnee or Delay for short. I am 27 years old and have had a passion for Rocket League since 2018. Since then, I have absorbed as much knowledge as possible by grinding ranked and analyzing endless hours of high-level players. This knowledge I have then applied to my YouTube channel by making helpful videos from a unique perspective.
I hit Grand Champ in Season 13 with less than 1000 hours (without insane mechanical ability) so I’d love to help you achieve a similar result with the playstyle I’ve adopted.
My coaching experience has allowed me to have my students rank up from low Platinum to Champion in just a short period of time. Each student has their own strengths and weaknesses and my aim is to be able to help you identify those and understand how you can improve on them. I’ve also had hundreds of people tell me how much my videos have helped them achieve their desired rank so teaching is something I love to do naturally and help people improve.
Before the session
- We will exchange messages via Discord to have a brief conversation regarding your goals, weaknesses, strengths and what you’re looking to get out of the session
- You will send 1-3 replays that showcase your typical gameplay (not a highlight reel)
During the session
- Replay analysis (via Discord screen share)
- Go in-depth into the bad habits and decision making that could be keeping you “stuck” in your current rank and teach you how to adjust and fix them
- Advice on mechanical faults, possession play, boost management, rotations, positioning and training modalities
- Cater a training program that will suit you best for improving and reaching your ranked goals
- I am happy to stay in communication through Discord DMs if you have any additional questions or concerns after the session as well
It’s easy to analyze yourself and only see what you’d like to see! But after a coaching session, you will have learned about your downfalls from an objective source. I will give you plenty of things to work on until our next session if you choose to return.
You will be more confident in your abilities and will be able to take full use of a playstyle that don’t require crazy mechanics. My goal is to help you become the best Rocket League player you can be in the fastest time window possible. I look forward to working with you!
|Monday||8:00am – 3:00pm
|Tuesday||8:00am – 3:00pm|
|Wednesday||8:00am – 3:00pm|
|Thursday||8:00am – 3:00pm|
|Friday||8:00am – 3:00pm|
Timezone: CST (UTC-6)
Have a question?
If you want to have a chat before placing an order just message me on Discord: DelayKnee#3876
$45.00 – $90.00
Once you place your order the coach will contact you within 48 hours by email or Discord to finalize your session details with you and your team.
After you book, the coach will be in touch over email or Discord chat to discuss dates and times for your session.
Yes, certainly. You can discuss what timings work best with your coach.
If you can’t make a session you need to let your coach know 6 hours in advance, otherwise, you’re at risk of losing your order and may need to cover the transaction costs at 5% of your order.
Yes, but you need to check first. It’s usually possible to do it within the next 72 hours but the coach might be busy so it’s worth checking. The coach Discord ID is on this page, near the time availability.
UPGRADE YOUR ROCKET LEAGUE GAMING EXPERIENCE
WIN MORE & RANK UP
IN ROCKET LEAGUE
ROCKET LEAGUE COURSES
LOVED SINCE 2018
1800+ unique 5 star reviews by GamersRdy students since we launched in 2018