1v1 Duel, 2v2 Doubles, 3v3 Standard
Competitive, Freestyle, Mechanics
👤 About me:
Hey! I am Stolen and I am a pro RLCS coach. This means that coaching is my full-time job and that’s why I am always trying to improve my coaching method. But don’t worry, I have a main idea which is teaching you HOW TO IMPROVE at the game, and not just how to play it. And trust me, this is the best way that I found to improve at the long run, but hey, this doesn’t mean that you won’t improve at the short run. All the players that I’ve coached, improved significantly, climbing 6 ranks in just two week in some cases.
Apart from that, I am going to teach you things about the game that you’ve probably never heard of, giving you the tools that you need to keep improving no matter what, because I am not going to show you how to play the game, as I said, I am going to teach you how to improve.
I also have a Professional Coaching, Lidership and Oratory degree, which means that I am not only going to work into your gameplay, I am also going to think, train and feel like a pro. And that’s why I feel that the people that I coach improve so fast, because after the session, they will have another point of view of the game.
🎓What a session looks like:
I will DM you within the following 48 hours after booking the session.
- We will introduce each other, I always love to know which are your goals and what’s your background. As I said, the replay itself is not everything.
- I will ask you for a summary of your schedule from that week so we can settle down the session according to your times (always that is possible). I will also tell you all the things that you will need to bring to the session.
- Between all those things that I ask you to bring to the session, the most important one is a replay of yourself. I will specify how to send it to me so we can have the best result as possible. I will need the replay at least one day before the session so I can analize it previously and take down some notes.
- For the day of the session, we will watch a replay together on Discord and I will be showing you the main reasons why you don’t rank up. I use some tools to draw on the screen to explain you better what I am talking about. I also give you the training packs that I created so you can train mechanics and skills that are fundamental for improving. But the main thing that I am going to teach you some tricks to see the game the way pros see it.
- After the session I will send you a summary with all the things that we saw during the session. This will help you to keep improving after the session, so check that summary everyday you are going to play, because improvement is built by training everyday.
- This summary will not also help you, it also helps me to keep track of you in case we have another session, and in case we don’t, to ask you frequently how are you going with your progress. I love to keep track of the people that I coach, because that is the best way to know if I am doing my job properly.
If you have any doubt, don’t hesitate to contact me on my social medias:
📚 My content:
At the moment, I am only creating content in Spanish, but I will start making videos in English soon!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Starting at $15
Starting at $40
Metafy is a gaming coaching platform and community, similar to GamersRdy but 1000 times better.
Yes, certainly. You can find my profile following the link above. If you can’t find me then there are other coaches available!
GamersRdy will continue to exist for now but all coaches are moving over to joining the Metafy community.
UPGRADE YOUR ROCKET LEAGUE GAMING EXPERIENCE
WIN MORE & RANK UP
IN ROCKET LEAGUE
ROCKET LEAGUE COURSES
LOVED SINCE 2018
1800+ unique 5 star reviews by GamersRdy students since we launched in 2018