Keyboard & Mouse
1v1 Duel, 2v2 Doubles, 3v3 Standard, Hoops
200 – 999 Hours
Grand Champion 3
PC, PlayStation, Xbox
All GamersRdy coaches are now on Metafy! Please go to the following link: https://metafy.gg/@evil
The same lessons can be booked for the SAME price on Metafy!
DM me on Discord with questions or concerns: Evil#0676
Hello! My name is Evil and I am an American coach and manager in the Rocket League scene. I have been playing Rocket League since July of 2015 reaching Grand Champion in 1s, 2s, and 3s since Season 8. I also have experience playing competitively in tournaments such as ESL, RLRS, and other Psyonix sponsored events. I also managed The Zookeepers (Bambii, Porklet, Tool) in RLRS Season 8 as well as RLRS Season 9 under RBG Esports working with them along their journey in professional Rocket League.
I have been coaching for about 2 years with players from Bronze up to Top 100 Players working closely with them during lessons as well as after in order to help them reach THEIR goals. Some students have shown immediate positive changes in their gameplay whether through confidence, gameplay, or their rank while others have had a more gradual rate of improvement. Everyone learns differently and improves at different rates so I strive to work around those differences to bring you the knowledge and improvement that you want to see.
What a Team Session Looks Like:
- We will connect over Discord DM’s about scheduling.
- A Discord group chat will be created containing your team and I.
- You will send me 2 replays of a 3v3 or 2v2 match where your team played. A recent (1-4 days old), close loss from your preferred game mode is required.
During the Lesson:
- We will join a Discord call and I will be screen sharing while utilizing an on-screen drawing tool to convey my ideas.
- We will go over concepts and strategies throughout the replay for each player individually and as a whole team.
- I will go over the concepts discussed and what is needed of the team to keep working towards reaching their goal.
- I will summarize the overarching ideas we discussed for the team to reference as they continue to practice new skills or ideas learned.
- I will send the team any other tools (video or training pack) that will aid them in practicing to accomplish the goals they brought to me.
- The team may contact me after the lesson with any questions or concerns that they may have as well as stay in contact with me throughout their journey!
- Please take a look at my Coaching Terms & Conditions
- Access to Discord and the ability to be in a call
- 2 replays sent over Discord
- Only PC players may a get a replay. This means that console players need a PC player to save the replay for them. Please contact me with any questions or concerns
- An open mind for constructive criticism to get the most out of the lesson
- 17 Years Old (High School Senior)
- 1950+ Super Sonic Legend Player
- Over 5,000 Hours
- 500+ Hours of Coaching Experience
- Keyboard & Mouse Player
- Eastern Time Zone
Thank you for considering me as your coach! Please don’t hesitate to contact me over Discord with any questions that you may have!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Starting at $20
Starting at $40
Metafy is a gaming coaching platform and community, similar to GamersRdy but 1000 times better.
Yes, certainly. You can find my profile following the link above. If you can’t find me then there are other coaches available!
GamersRdy will continue to exist for now but all coaches are moving over to joining the Metafy community.
You can message for support on Metafy Discord.
UPGRADE YOUR ROCKET LEAGUE GAMING EXPERIENCE
WIN MORE & RANK UP
IN ROCKET LEAGUE
ROCKET LEAGUE COURSES
ROCKET LEAGUE COACHING
ROCKET LEAGUE COMMUNITY
LOVED SINCE 2018
1800+ unique 5 star reviews by GamersRdy students since we launched in 2018
There are no reviews yet.