Keyboard & Mouse
1v1 Duel, 2v2 Doubles, 3v3 Standard, Hoops
200 – 999 Hours
Top 1000, Supersonic Legend
PC, PlayStation, Xbox
Hello! My name is Evil and I am an American coach and manager in the Rocket League scene. I have been playing Rocket League since July of 2015 reaching Grand Champion in 1s, 2s, and 3s since Season 8. I also have experience playing competitively in tournaments such as ESL, RLRS, and other Psyonix sponsored events. Since then, I have managed The Zookeepers (Bambii, Porklet, Tool) in RLRS Season 5 as well as RLRS Season 6 under RBG Esports working with them along their journey in professional Rocket League.
I have been coaching for about 2 year with players from Bronze up to Top 100 Players working closely with them during lessons as well as after in order to help them reach THEIR goals. Some students have shown immediate positive changes in their gameplay whether through confidence, gameplay, or their rank while others have had a more gradual rate of improvement. Everyone is different and I strive to work around you to bring you the knowledge and improvement that you want to see.
The lesson will always be tailored to accomplishing YOUR goals. When looking over a replay, I will be pointing out different scenarios throughout the session that will tie together into an overarching idea that is present in your play. By identifying these patterns, I will bring you the information you need to improve your weaknesses and allow you to reach your goals. With that being said, everyone’s goals are unique which is why I have a variety of different coaching packages available for people interested in learning mechanics instead. (See lesson options below)
What a 1 on 1 Session Looks Like:
- We will connect over Discord DM’s about your package and scheduling.
- If you have selected a replay analysis session, you will send me a replay of your desired mode. A recent (1-4 days old), close loss from your preferred game mode is required.
During the Lesson:
- We will join a Discord call and start the session with a casual 1v1. We will discuss your Rocket League history as well as your personal goals so that I may help you reach them!
- Based on the package that you have selected, we will either look over a replay or enter a private match to teach you the mechanics inside the purchased package.
- For replay analysis, I will be screen sharing while utilizing an on-screen drawing tool to convey ideas and help you visualize the patterns identified and how to correct them.
- We may wrap up the session by playing an online casual game together and I will also leave you with a training routine to practice in order to improve on the topics we discussed.
- I will summarize the overarching ideas we discussed for you to reference as you continue to practice new skills or ideas learned.
- I will send you any other tools (video or training pack) that will aid you in practicing to accomplish the goals you brought to me.
- You may contact me after the lesson with any questions or concerns that you have as well as stay in contact with me throughout your journey!
- Package #1 – Replay Analysis (Recommended for all ranks):
- We will go over 2 replays that you have sent me where I will point out patterns in your play related to your goals. From there, I will give you a practice routine to improve and work towards improving on the discussed concepts.
- Note: This package is only available to players who can download and send a replay file. Console players must have a PC player that can play with them to acquire a replay.
- Package #2 – Fundamental Mechanics (Best for newer players):
- Camera settings, keybinds(keyboard players only), half-flipping, boost management, power sliding, wave dashing
- Package #3 – Ground Control/Mechanics (Best for Bronze – Diamond players):
- Car control on the ground, dribbling, flicking, catching, hook shots
- Package #4 – Aerial Control/Mechanics (Best for Diamond – Champion players):
- Car control in the air, single jump aerials, double jump/fast aerials, air rolling
- Personalized Package – The Combination of Multiple Packages (Note: Each package takes approximately 1 hour to teach & cannot be compressed into 30 minutes)
- If ordering more than 1 hour, you may select this to combine multiple packages
- Please take a look at my Coaching Terms & Conditions
- Access to Discord and the ability to be in a call with a microphone
- 2 replays (If selecting package #1) | These must come from ranked, scrimmages, or tournaments
- Console players should contact me with questions regarding replay analysis if any
- An open mind for constructive criticism to get the most out of the lesson
- 17 Years Old (High School Junior)
- 1950+ Super Sonic Legend Player
- Over 4,000 Hours
- 200+ Hours of Coaching Experience
- Keyboard & Mouse Player
- Eastern Time Zone
I Want to Help You Reach YOUR Goals!
Thank you for considering me as your coach! Please don’t hesitate to contact me over Discord with any questions that you may have!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Monday||1:00pm – 11:00pm
|Tuesday||1:00pm – 11:00pm|
|Wednesday||1:00pm – 11:00pm|
|Thursday||1:00pm – 11:00pm|
|Friday||1:00pm – 6:00pm|
|Saturday||1:00pm – 11:00pm|
|Sunday||1:00pm – 11:00pm
Timezone: EST (UTC-5)
Have a question?
If you have any questions or would like to talk before placing an order, don’t hesitate to reach out on Discord: Evil#0676
$20.00 – $55.00
Once you place your order the coach will contact you within 48 hours by email or Discord to finalize your session details with you and your team.
After you book, the coach will be in touch over email or Discord chat to discuss dates and times for your session.
Yes, certainly. You can discuss what timings work best with your coach.
If you can’t make a session you need to let your coach know 6 hours in advance, otherwise, you’re at risk of losing your order and may need to cover the transaction costs at 5% of your order.
Yes, but you need to check first. It’s usually possible to do it within the next 72 hours but the coach might be busy so it’s worth checking. The coach Discord ID is on this page, near the time availability.
UPGRADE YOUR ROCKET LEAGUE GAMING EXPERIENCE
WIN MORE & RANK UP
IN ROCKET LEAGUE
ROCKET LEAGUE COURSES
LOVED SINCE 2018
1800+ unique 5 star reviews by GamersRdy students since we launched in 2018