Eleague Cup Champion, RLCS Contender, RLCS Elite, RLRS Challenger
Top 100, Grand Champion 1
Hi, I’m EyeIgnite. I am a former professional Rocket League player, playing at the pinnacle of the professional scene for multiple years. During my professional career I played under top-tier organisations such as; Team Envy, TSM, and ASMonaco, and I played with and against the absolute best of the best.
Most notable achievements:
- 1st – ELEAGUE 2018
- 2nd – Dreamhack Dallas 2019
- 3rd – RLCS Season 6 Worlds
I’ve played Rocket League since the very beginning, amassing well over 7000 hours (4-5k at the highest level of ranked, 6 mans, and tournaments), and I was one of the first players to be plucked out of the bubble scene by the pros. I was also notoriously known as the original ranked warrior, solo Qing standard and solo standard on 2-3 accounts and bringing them all into the top 10 on the leaderboards consistently. I think I have an extremely refined understanding of the game and what it takes to be successful both as an individual and in a team environment. Although my formal coaching experience is limited, I have analysed hundreds of my own individual replays and from teams I’ve played on.
What can you expect from my coaching sessions?
You can expect an absolute no nonsense approach to the game and your improvement. I will fully commit to making you the best player you can possibly be. I know exactly what it takes to reach the next level in Rocket League, and I won’t sugarcoat anything. I will tell you exactly what you’re doing wrong and how to fix it. So whether you want to be pro, semi pro, or just wanna get out of diamond, I can help push you towards those goals. It will take time, hard work and effort, but together we will achieve whatever it is you want to achieve in this game.
What does the session consist of?
- We will figure out your level. Your real level. I will ask you to define your level, your playstyle, and your goals, and we will use that as a foundation to build upon.
- We will eliminate misconceptions about your own level, removing any and all mental barriers that prevent improvement
- We will go over and analyse your replays together, and I will show you the best way to improve your ability to read and understand the game at a deeper level
- We will go over the most basic fundamentals of the game until they are drilled into your mind and become second nature
- We will go over and analyse professional matches, and I will talk you through the decisions pros make and why they make them. We can challenge your knowledge here by asking what you would do in each situation before seeing what decision the pro made
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Monday||3:00pm – 12:00am|
|Tuesday||3:00pm – 12:00am|
|Wednesday||3:00pm – 12:00am|
|Thursday||3:00pm – 12:00am|
|Friday||3:00pm – 12:00am|
|Saturday||3:00pm – 12:00am|
|Sunday||3:00pm – 12:00am|
Timezone: GMT (UTC+0)
$60.00 – $140.00
Once you place your order the coach will contact you within 48 hours by email or Discord to finalize your session details with you and your team.
After you book, the coach will be in touch over email or Discord chat to discuss dates and times for your session.
Yes, certainly. You can discuss what timings work best with your coach.
If you can’t make a session you need to let your coach know 6 hours in advance, otherwise you’re at risk of losing your order. This is at the coaches discretion.
Yes, but you need to check first. It’s usually possible to do it within the next 72 hours but the coach might be busy so it’s worth checking. The coach Discord ID is on this page, near the time availability.
UPGRADE YOUR ROCKET LEAGUE GAMING EXPERIENCE
WIN MORE & RANK UP
IN ROCKET LEAGUE
ROCKET LEAGUE COURSES
LOVED SINCE 2018
1800+ unique 5 star reviews by GamersRdy students since we launched in 2018