1v1 Duel, 2v2 Doubles, 3v3 Standard
I was a professional coach and substitute for eUnited’s Rocket League team & collegiate rocket league player for the University of Arizona. I’ve helped eUnited out a lot with comms and analysis throughout RLCS Season 8 and have had experience in the past coaching RLRS-level teams. I’ve always enjoyed coaching and helping out others, it’s always been a passion of mine.
I’ve been playing Rocket League ever since it came out. I’ve been a grand champion (Gold in Season 1, Superstar GC in Season 2) since the beginning of the game. At first I took the game casually because I was focusing on school and soccer, but after I played a few tournaments with a few friends, I started to get really competitive with Rocket League.
My tournament achievements:
- ESL Monthly Champion (With Rapid and Firstkiller)
- Collegiate Rocket League National Champion (Season 2)
- RLRS Season 4 Challenger (Hockser, Mist, Roll Dizz)
- Renegades Cup Monthly Winner (Hockser, Zolhay, and Shock)
- Renegade Cup Monthly Champion (Hockser, Zolhay, and Shock)
- Collegiate Rocket League National Elite (Season 3)
- RLCS Season 8 Elite (Hockser, Roll Dizz, Ayjacks)
- Collegiate Rocket League National Elite (Season 4)
- RLCS Season 9 Contender (Hockser, Roll Dizz, Ayjacks)
What my session contains:
- During a 1 to 1 live coaching session, I will spectate you playing ranked, private matches, etc. After spectating a few games, I will go over your strengths and weaknesses, but mainly focus on your weaknesses and what you can do to work on them and improve.
- During a team coaching session, I will analyze you and your team’s replays. I will go over what you and your team could have done better and what you can do in the future that will benefit you and your team.
- During a video replay analysis, I will go over replays with you and explain what you are doing right and wrong, and how you can improve.
|Monday||1:00pm – 6:00pm|
|Tuesday||1:00pm – 6:00pm
|Wednesday||1:00pm – 6:00pm|
|Thursday||1:00pm – 6:00pm|
|Friday||1:00pm – 6:00pm|
Timezone: PST (UTC-8)
Have a question?
If you want to have a chat before placing an order just message me on Discord: *fire*#1270
$40.00 – $80.00
Once you place your order the coach will contact you within 48 hours by email or Discord to finalize your session details with you and your team.
After you book, the coach will be in touch over email or Discord chat to discuss dates and times for your session.
Yes, certainly. You can discuss what timings work best with your coach.
If you can’t make a session you need to let your coach know 6 hours in advance, otherwise you’re at risk of losing your order. This is at the coaches discretion.
Yes, but you need to check first. It’s usually possible to do it within the next 72 hours but the coach might be busy so it’s worth checking. The coach Discord ID is on this page, near the time availability.
UPGRADE YOUR ROCKET LEAGUE GAMING EXPERIENCE
WIN MORE & RANK UP
IN ROCKET LEAGUE
ROCKET LEAGUE COURSES
LOVED SINCE 2018
1800+ unique 5 star reviews by GamersRdy students since we launched in 2018