2v2 Doubles, 3v3 Standard
1 Hour, 2 Hours
Hi, I am Fluffy. I have over 1500+ hours in Rocket League. I started playing back at the tail end of season 3 and quickly worked my way through the ranks. I was stuck in the champ 1 to champ 2 area for quite a bit of time, until a little while ago that I reached Grand Champion. I know what it takes to go from one rank to the next, and I am super excited to be your Rocket League coach.
What I bring to the table:
- Goals: My goals will be aligned with your goals. I want you to get exactly what you want out of each session. If you want to reach the highest rank you want, then I will be focused. If you want to learn a certain mechanic, then I will be focused on that as well.
- Philosophy: My philosophy is that you should not focus on results. Instead, you should focus on effort. I think that you should put your head down and work hard for what you want, and before you know it those results will happen. This is how we will work together. We will focus on certain things to work on, not just the end result.
- Experience: My process of going through the ranks is exactly what we will be doing together. Replay analysis, private matches, and working step by step on learning new mechanics is how I learned to get better.
What a session will look like:
- Introduction: I want to get to know you as much as possible as I believe that is key in order for you to get the best out of your session
- Replay analysis: I will have you send me two replays. One where you think you played a bad game and one where you think you played a good game. I will have already watched the replays before our session and taken notes. Half of our session will be us going over the replays.
- Flexibility: The rest of the session will be you implementing what we have covered. That may be us going into a private match and me showing you exactly how to do that, or it may be us playing against each other. Whatever I think is best in order for you to learn what we have discussed.
- Homework: You will leave the session with some kind of homework. That may include training packs, videos to watch, or certain activities you can do to improve.
Feel free to message me on Discord or Twitter for any questions.
|Monday||8:00pm – 11:30pm|
|Tuesday||4:30pm – 11:30pm|
|Wednesday||8:00pm – 11:30pm|
|Thursday||4:30pm – 11:30pm|
|Friday||8:00pm – 11:30pm|
|Saturday||7:00am – 12:00pm
8:00pm – 11:30pm
|Sunday||7:00am – 12:00pm
8:00pm – 11:30pm
Timezone: CDT (GMT-6)
$40.00 – $75.00
After you book, your coach will contact you within 48 hours by email or Discord to finalize details.
After you book, the coach will be in touch over email or Discord chat to discuss dates and times for your session.
Yes, certainly. You can discuss what timings work best with your coach.
If you can’t make a session you need to let your coach know 6 hours in advance, otherwise you’re at risk of losing your order. This is at the coaches discretion.
Yes, but you need to check first. It’s usually possible to do it within the next 72 hours but the coach might be busy so it’s worth checking. The coach Discord ID is on this page, near the time availability.