1v1 Duel, 2v2 Doubles
1 Hour, 2 Hours
Hey y’all! I am a Season 8, 9, and 10 Grand Champion and I am currently a full-time student at the University of Oklahoma (Boomer Sooner). I have been coaching for the esports team around 10 months with around 250 hours of coaching. While I have experience in the collegiate 3v3 circuit, my passion lies in 1v1 and 2v2.
How I Coach:
- Before the session starts, we will discuss your current training routine and talk about potential adjustments that can be made. I also ask that you come up with the main skills that you want to improve (ie. Boost management, Defensive/Offensive rotations, When to challenge) and during the session, I will put an emphasis on helping you understand how to improve in these areas.
- I ask that you come into each session with a saved replay of game that you feel you played well. This allows me to show you from all players perspectives how the decisions that you make influence other players choices.
- We will start by going over your replay while I tell you what you need to improve and what you need to continue doing. I like to give about 3 main things that I would like you to focus on and attempt to implement immediately.
- Next, we can play a few games of ranked, or a 1v1 series, while I give you live feedback on what you can do to improve.
- After these games are finished, I will handpick 1 or 2 of these matches and go in depth with you on your mistakes, and also your strengths. Not only will I give you advice on what you do wrong, but what you do right and how you can utilize these skills in a more effective manner.
|Monday||6:30pm – 9:30pm|
|Tuesday||6:30pm – 9:30pm|
|Wednesday||6:30pm – 9:30pm|
|Thursday||6:30pm – 9:30pm|
|Friday||6:30pm – 8:30pm|
|Saturday||12:00pm – 10:00pm|
Timezone: CST (GMT-6)
Have a question?
If you want to have a chat before placing an order just message me on Discord: Fresco#4084
$25.00 – $45.00
After you book, your coach will contact you within 48 hours by email or Discord to finalize details.
After you book, the coach will be in touch over email or Discord chat to discuss dates and times for your session.
Yes, certainly. You can disucss what timings work best with your coach.
If you can’t make a session you need to let your coach know 6 hours in advance, otherwise you’re at risk of losing your order. This is at the coaches discretion.
Yes, but you need to check first. It’s usually possible to do it within the next 72 hours but the coach might be busy so it’s worth checking. The coach Discord ID is on this page, near the time availability.