2v2 Doubles, 3v3 Standard
200 – 999 Hours
Hello, I am Ghost and I am a Rocket League coach residing in North America and coaching Team Volted for RLCS Season 2021-2022. I have played 4,000+ hours of Rocket League and have 500+ hours of coaching experience. I am currently Grand Champion in Rocket League and have played the game since December 2015.
My competitive coaching resume consists of:
– RLCS X Fall Split Regional #1 Coach for The First Graders
– RLCS X Winter Split Regional #3 Coach for Radiant
– RLCS X Spring Split Coach for Circuitry Gaming
What to expect when booking my sessions:
1. I will contact you on discord with the discord you provide (if you don’t have a discord account, it is free to make one and required for the session) and have a brief chat about scheduling the session and what exactly you are looking for from the session. (This also includes asking those who order more than 1 hour how they would like to use multiple hours, either in one day or in more than one session.)
2. I will require 1 replay file for every hour you book from the playlist you wished to be coached upon for the session (if on console it is recommended that you record the replay and post it to YouTube as an unlisted video, but I can play a game with you and save it if needed.)
3. I will use discord to share my screen and use on-screen tools to draw and critique your gameplay, I may also use other things as reference to give you a different visual concept.
4. After the replay(s) have been reviewed, I will send you the notes taken about what specifically you need to work on and send you ways you can practice improving at those specifics things (training maps, workshop maps, or just simply freeplay/bakkesmod plugin).
Any rank can order my coaching and expect to learn something that they didn’t previously know before my sessions, but the biggest thing to note is if you are going to book a session, don’t expect results to be shown the next day. Just like anything you are trying to practice and learn, it takes time and progression is different for everyone. If you really want to improve, be willing to play a bit every day for anywhere between 1-3 weeks before possibly seeing major improvements. The more work you are willing to put in, the more the results will show. Feel free to ask any additional questions in my Twitter or Discord messages.
|Monday||1:00pm – 4:00pm|
|Tuesday||1:00pm – 4:00pm|
|Wednesday||1:00pm – 4:00pm|
|Thursday||1:00pm – 4:00pm|
|Friday||1:00pm – 4:00pm|
|Saturday||Available upon request|
|Sunday||Available upon request|
Timezone: EST (UTC-5)
Have a question?
If you want to have a chat before placing an order just message me on Discord: Ghost.#5586
$25.00 – $50.00
Once you place your order the coach will contact you within 48 hours by email or Discord to finalize your session details with you and your team.
After you book, the coach will be in touch over email or Discord chat to discuss dates and times for your session.
Yes, certainly. You can discuss what timings work best with your coach.
If you can’t make a session you need to let your coach know 6 hours in advance, otherwise, you’re at risk of losing your order and may need to cover the transaction costs at 5% of your order.
Yes, but you need to check first. It’s usually possible to do it within the next 72 hours but the coach might be busy so it’s worth checking. The coach Discord ID is on this page, near the time availability.
UPGRADE YOUR ROCKET LEAGUE GAMING EXPERIENCE
WIN MORE & RANK UP
IN ROCKET LEAGUE
ROCKET LEAGUE COURSES
LOVED SINCE 2018
1800+ unique 5 star reviews by GamersRdy students since we launched in 2018