1v1 Duel, 2v2 Doubles
Hey Vsauce, Rylan here! I am currently a full-time student at the University of Oklahoma (Boomer Sooner) and I have been coaching for the esports team around 6 months. While I have experience in the 3v3 circuit, my passion lies in 1v1 and 2v2.
How I Coach:
- Please come into each session with a saved replay of a loss or a very close game.
- Prior to the start of each session, we will discuss your current Rocket League aspirations, and using this knowledge I will help you decide what areas of your game you need to focus on while we play.
- We will start off with a replay analysis of a game where you feel that you did not play well. These games allow me to find areas of your play that need improving and what you can do to fix it.
- Next, we can play a few games of ranked, or a 1v1 series, while I give you live feedback on what you can do to improve.
- After these games are finished, I will handpick 1 or 2 of these matches and go in depth with you on your mistakes, and also your strengths. Not only will I give you advice on what you do wrong, but what you do right and how you can utilize these skills in a more effective manner.
|Monday||6:30pm – 9:30pm|
|Tuesday||6:30pm – 9:30pm|
|Wednesday||6:30pm – 9:30pm|
|Thursday||6:30pm – 9:30pm|
|Friday||6:30pm – 8:30pm|
|Saturday||7:00pm – 10:00pm|
Timezone: CST (GMT-6)
Have a question?
If you want to have a chat before placing an order just message me on Discord: Hey Vsauce#4084
By default, 1 session will last 1 hour.
Once you place your order the coach will contact you within 48 hours by email to finilize your session details.