1v1 Duel, 2v2 Doubles, 3v3 Solo Standard, 3v3 Standard, Dropshot, Hoops, Rumble, Snow Day
200 – 999 Hours
Hello, my name is Hoodyhooo! I am a 27-year-old Rocket League fanatic that has played the game since April 2016 with over 6,000 hours between Xbox & PC.
I began my journey as a Prospect with almost no video game background and have now achieved Grand Champ seasons 9-13! My goal as a Coach is to help players achieve their goals and experience the same progress I made!
I have a degree in Education with a coaching license to boot. This has equipped me with an abundance of tools, strategies, and resources that help me as a Coach. I have 10+ years of experience in a competitive team environment with the past 3 years as a Coach.
I am currently the Rocket League Coach for RBG and have previously coached at the collegiate and high school level for 2+ years. These opportunities have given me quite a bit of experience building training regimens and analyzing replays for a wide variety of players at different skill levels.
- You will fill out a document letting me know your team’s long & short term goals as well as what you feel are your strengths & weaknesses. I will have a template/example.
- You will share a replay file/video with me.
- Replay analysis. (analysis recorded)
- Point out bad habits/poor choices and explain why/how they negatively impact your game.
- Give advice on things like game approach/mentality/positioning/boost management/awareness/decision making/mechanics.
- Make playstyle/strategy suggestions.
Through a coaching session, you will better understand what aspects of your game you should improve and how to go about doing that. Having someone with a different perspective reflect on your game can be enlightening and refreshing and will most certainly benefit you on your pursuit of being the best Rocket League player you can be.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Have a question?
If you want to have a chat before placing an order just message me on Discord: Hoodyhooo#4444
How long will it take to analyze?
Your video should be completed in 3 to 7 days after you submit your replay.
By default, 1 session equates to 1 replay that you send over being analysed and recorded, then sent back to you.
Once you place your order the coach will contact you within 48 hours by email to get your replay file or video file for them to analyze.