2v2 Doubles, 3v3 Solo Standard, 3v3 Standard, Dropshot, Hoops, Rumble, Snow Day
Top 100, Top 1000
PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One
1 Hour, 2 Hours, 3 Hours
PS4 Controller, Xbox Controller
200 – 999 Hours
Hi, I’m HyperFirez. I’ve been playing Rocket League since the end of Season 3 and have around 4k hours across multiple platforms. I’ve played many tournaments since Season 4 including ESL and RLRS. I’ve been GC since Season 7 and I am close to getting top 100. I’ve also made top 32 in Season 8 of RLRS.
Every 3 orders I will give you a 15% off coupon!
HyperFirez 1 on 1 Coaching Experiences:
- Package #1 (Custom Package):
- You provide me with a list of things you want to cover in the session OR I pick things based on what I see from your gameplay. (This is recommended)
- Package #2 (Fundamentals):
- Car control, Kickoffs, 50/50s, Half-Flipping, Wave Dashing, Stalling, Powerslide-Recovery, Catching, Boost Management
- Package #3 (Ground Mechanics):
- Ball control, Dribbling, Flicks, Cutting, Bounce Dribbling, Passing, Pinching
- Package #4 (Aerial Mechanics):
- Air control, Aerials, Fast Aerials, Air Dribbling, Air Roll Shots, Double Touches, Cherry Picking, Ceiling Shots, Flip Resets
- Package #5 (Defense):
- Clears, Shadow Defense, Opponent Prediction, Demos
- Package #6 (Rotations/Mentality):
- Awareness, Positioning, Rotations, Predictions, Faking, Boost Stealing, Kickoff Prediction
“How will this benefit me?”
Coaching has benefits in many ways. You as a player get used to playing in a certain play style and sometimes you need a fresh view on your playstyle to figure out why you might be losing matches and what you can be doing differently to change that. This applies to all levels of players from Bronze to GC. There is always something that can be improved on to make you a better player, and that is where coaching helps.
I look forward to working with you!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Monday||4:00pm – 6:00pm|
|Tuesday||4:00pm – 6:00pm|
|Wednesday||4:00pm – 6:00pm|
|Thursday||4:00pm – 6:00pm|
|Friday||4:00pm – 6:00pm|
|Saturday||4:00pm – 6:00pm|
Timezone: CST (GMT-6)
Have a question?
If you want to have a chat before placing an order just message me on Discord: HyperFirez#0001
$20.00 – $60.00
After you book, your coach will contact you within 48 hours by email or Discord to finalize details.
After you book, the coach will be in touch over email or Discord chat to discuss dates and times for your session.
Yes, certainly. You can disucss what timings work best with your coach.
If you can’t make a session you need to let your coach know 6 hours in advance, otherwise you’re at risk of losing your order. This is at the coaches discretion.
Yes, but you need to check first. It’s usually possible to do it within the next 72 hours but the coach might be busy so it’s worth checking. The coach Discord ID is on this page, near the time availability.