1v1 Duel, 2v2 Doubles, 3v3 Standard, Dropshot, Hoops, Rumble, Snow Day
Top 100, Top 1000
PC, PlayStation, Xbox
1 Hour, 2 Hours, 3 Hours
PS Controller, Xbox Controller
1000 – 1499 Hours
Hi, I’m HyperFirez. I’ve been playing Rocket League since the end of Season 3 and have around 6k hours of game time. I’ve played many tournaments since Season 4 including ESL and RLRS, and I first hit GC in Season 7 and peaked at top 100 for 3 seasons in a row. I’ve also made top 24 in Season 6 of RLRS. I started coaching on Gamersrdy in November 2018, and I’m now at over 1k hours of coaching experience. I’ve had students that have shown me almost immediate improvement. While I can’t promise that you’ll see immediate improvement; I can promise you that if you listen to what I tell you and apply it to your gameplay you WILL see improvement.
HyperFirez 1 on 1 Coaching Experiences
- Package #1 (Custom Package) [Recommended]:
- You provide me with a list of things you want to cover in the session OR I pick things based on what I see from your gameplay. We can also go over replays together.
- Package #2 (Fundamentals):
- Camera/Control settings, Car control, Kickoffs, Half-Flipping, Wave Dashing, Powerslide-Recovery, Boost Management
- Package #3 (Ground Mechanics):
- Ball control, Dribbling, Flicks, Bounce Dribbling, Passing, Pinching
- Package #4 (Aerial Mechanics):
- Air control, Aerials/Fast Aerials, Air Dribbling, Ceiling Shots, Double Touches, Flip Resets
- Package #5 (Defense):
- Clears, Shadow Defense, Opponent Prediction, Demos
- Package #6 (Rotations/Mentality):
- Awareness, Positioning, Rotations, Predictions, Faking, Boost Stealing
(Picking a package helps me know where to get started with you. I can then figure out what else you need to work on during the session.)
- How many hours do you have?
I have around 6k hours across multiple platforms/accounts. 1k+ hours in coaching.
- What do I need for the session?
You need to be able to do a voice call over Discord. If you want to do replay analysis, you need to have 1 or more replays saved (PC only). Also have an open mind and the ability to take constructive criticism.
- Does my location matter?
Nope, not at all! I’ve coached people from all over the world. It might be a bit of a hassle to find a time that works for both of us, but I’ve managed to work it out in the past.
- Does my platform matter?
In regards to a replay analysis, then yes. Otherwise, console players are able to get the same experience as a PC player in my sessions.
- Terms/Conditions of my sessions: here
Multiple hour sessions will be done one hour at a time. This helps prevent overwhelming the student. It also provides a time gap so that by the next session there is visible progress.
I look forward to working with you!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Tuesday||12:00pm – 3:00pm|
|Wednesday||12:00pm – 3:00pm|
|Thursday||12:00pm – 3:00pm|
|Friday||12:00pm – 3:00pm|
|Saturday||12:00pm – 3:00pm|
Timezone: CST (GMT-6)
(We can workout other times upon request)
Have a question?
If you want to have a chat before placing an order just message me on Discord: HyperFirez#0001
$20.00 – $60.00
Once you place your order the coach will contact you within 48 hours by email or Discord to finalize your session details with you and your team.
After you book, the coach will be in touch over email or Discord chat to discuss dates and times for your session.
Yes, certainly. You can discuss what timings work best with your coach.
If you can’t make a session you need to let your coach know 6 hours in advance, otherwise, you’re at risk of losing your order and may need to cover the transaction costs at 5% of your order.
Yes, but you need to check first. It’s usually possible to do it within the next 72 hours but the coach might be busy so it’s worth checking. The coach Discord ID is on this page, near the time availability.
UPGRADE YOUR ROCKET LEAGUE GAMING EXPERIENCE
WIN MORE & RANK UP
IN ROCKET LEAGUE
ROCKET LEAGUE COURSES
LOVED SINCE 2018
1800+ unique 5 star reviews by GamersRdy students since we launched in 2018