1v1 Duel, 2v2 Doubles
Grand Champion 1
100 – 199 Hours
Hello, my name is Jake. I am a freestyler for team Prey, an up and coming freestyle team in the Rocket League community and was a player in the past for Team Nixus and Team Nytro two of the best teams in the freestyle scene. I have been playing Rocket League since the end of season 3 and I started on Xbox but transitioned later on to PC at the start of season 5. I believe anyone can learn any mechanic and have fun while doing it! My coaching experience mainly includes video review and one to one instant feedback coaching.
- I coach ALL regions
- I coach ALL platforms
- I coach Mechanics
- I can also coach Freestyling
What your personalised coaching session would look like:
- Getting an understanding of where you’re at in skill level.
- Once we’re in contact, we can talk about what you are specifically wanting from the session, this could be to learn specific mechanics, learning about a specific genre of freestyling, or even both, but do keep in mind the timescale that we have in the session(s) i.e the number of sessions you have booked.
- A brief recap at the end of the session with what you will need to do going forward.
- If you Book multiple sessions it will be split up into separate one hour sessions to help your improvement and get the most out of the sessions.
I would highly advise you to book multiple sessions, as doing the necessary training outside and between the sessions is vital to rapid improvement. However, if you do choose to pick up a single booking, there is plenty to go over and plenty of time for improvement!
here are some videos of mine, and have featured in:
The first two videos should give you a good idea of my skill level as a player.
- RLtracker Although I may be a comfortable Grand champ, I do not strive to be a competitive player, I am mainly just a freestyler who occasionally plays ranked from time to time.
If you have any questions about my coaching do not hesitate to ask! feel free to message me on discord @Prey Jake.#5002
|Monday||10:00am – 11:00pm|
|Tuesday||10:00am – 11:00pm|
|Wednesday||10:00am – 11:00pm|
|Thursday||10:00am – 11:00pm|
|Friday||10:00am – 11:00pm|
|Saturday||10:00am – 11:00pm|
|Sunday||10:00am – 11:00pm|
Timezone: GMT (GMT+0)
Have a question?
If you want to have a chat before placing an order just message me on Discord: Jake.#5002
$40.00 – $120.00
Once you place your order the coach will contact you within 48 hours by email or Discord to finalize your session details with you and your team.
After you book, the coach will be in touch over email or Discord chat to discuss dates and times for your session.
Yes, certainly. You can discuss what timings work best with your coach.
If you can’t make a session you need to let your coach know 6 hours in advance, otherwise you’re at risk of losing your order. This is at the coaches discretion.
Yes, but you need to check first. It’s usually possible to do it within the next 72 hours but the coach might be busy so it’s worth checking. The coach Discord ID is on this page, near the time availability.
UPGRADE YOUR ROCKET LEAGUE GAMING EXPERIENCE
WIN MORE & RANK UP
IN ROCKET LEAGUE
ROCKET LEAGUE COURSES
LOVED SINCE 2018
1800+ unique 5 star reviews by GamersRdy students since we launched in 2018