ESL Monthly Champion, ESL Monthly Elite, Grand Champion, RLCS Elite
100 – 199 Hours
2v2 Doubles, 3v3 Standard
Hello, I’m Jato (or Jatozord). I’ve been playing Rocket League since season 1 (September 2015). I have around 6000+ hours since then. I’m the best competitive coach from South America. My best achievements so far has been classifying to RLCS World Championship two times as coach and substitute (season 7 with INTZ eSports as seed #2 from SAM with Repi, PJ and Matix and season 8 with The Three Sins as seed #1 from SAM with Valt, Math and Matix.
● I coach ALL regions and ALL platforms (except Nintendo Switch), if you are from PS4 or XBOX you need to upload your replay on youtube so I can analyze;
What does the session consist of?
1. A little chat with me so you can give me your background and what aspects of the game you’re most focused on improving now;
2. You send me the replays to review (any game mode/any rank) and we will review the replays together (through discord screen sharing) piece by piece considering all your preferences (I will be using software to draw on the screen to make it clear), also I can do a very accurate analysis or a very fast and objective, it depends on what you prefer;
3. After the analysis, we will have some time to answer some of your pertinent questions and some extra tips if necessary, and I can recommend you some essential videos and custom training for you to improve as soon as possible.
‘‘How is this going to help me?’’
Probably very, because only a small percentage of players seek professional help to improve their gameplay, and undoubtedly a few hours of training with a RLCS Elite caliber coach can be a watershed in improving your gameplay and your game overview, as nothing better than having someone experienced with the most professional level of rocket league providing a service directly to you.
Here are some important LINKS to get to know me better:
● Rocket League Tracker (note: this is my newest account I’ve been using since Season 7, you can see that in the first season I already got Grand Champion);
● Youtube (some highlights);
● My discord: Jato#1218 (feel free to message me with any questions).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Monday||10:00am – 10:00pm|
|Tuesday||10:00am – 10:00pm|
|Wednesday||10:00am – 10:00pm|
|Thursday||10:00am – 10:00pm|
|Friday||10:00am – 10:00pm|
|Saturday||10:00am – 10:00pm|
|Sunday||10:00am – 10:00pm|
Timezone: BRT (GMT-3)
Have a question?
If you want to have a chat before placing an order just message me on Discord: Jato#1218
$20.00 – $50.00
After you book, your coach will contact you within 48 hours by email or Discord to finalize details.
After you book, the coach will be in touch over email or Discord chat to discuss dates and times for your session.
Yes, certainly. You can disucss what timings work best with your coach.
If you can’t make a session you need to let your coach know 6 hours in advance, otherwise you’re at risk of losing your order. This is at the coaches discretion.
Yes, but you need to check first. It’s usually possible to do it within the next 72 hours but the coach might be busy so it’s worth checking. The coach Discord ID is on this page, near the time availability.