1v1 Duel, 2v2 Doubles, 3v3 Standard
Top 100, Top 1000, Supersonic Legend
Hi, my name is Josh and I have been playing Rocket League since season 3. I then proceeded to reach Grand Champion in season 8 and have held that rank every season since. My current rank is Supersonic Legend and I have lots of experience competing in the highest ranks. I have been top 100 in 1s and 2s, on average top 500. I have played the game for 3000+ hours now and am considered an extremely mechanical player. I am known through my highlights produced on my YouTube channel.
I have coached a few players within the past 5 months that have shown vast improvements across all aspects of their game. Some even showed immediate improvement such as learning an air dribble, with no previous experience of the mechanic, within 20 minutes of the session starting. The players I have coached have provided feedback after the sessions on what improvements they have seen with themselves and their progress in ranked. They have increased in rank and consider the coaching to have been a key factor in their efforts to improve. If you take in my advice and apply it to your gameplay, I can guarantee that you will improve.
Why you should choose me:
- I have over 3000 hours of playtime.
- I am a 8x GC and have an exceptional understanding of 1s, 2s and 3s.
- I am able to offer not only rotational and positional knowledge to improve your game, but also awareness improvements and in depth mechanical walkthroughs to help you get the better of your opponents.
- I do in-depth replay analysis to point out all of your weaknesses and strengths, using software to draw on screen and illustrate my points/advice.
- I am extremely friendly and am easy to talk to. Any issues or questions in the session be sure to fire away! I’m sure you will have an enjoyable experience as you learn new and unique ways to improve.
- I communicate in a friendly and instructive manner that is easy to understand.
- I am very honest with feedback and respect is a key aspect to my sessions.
- Lastly, my sessions are very flexible. So you have the ability to say what you would like to cover in the session.
What my sessions consist of:
- A private match 1v1 where we will talk so I can learn about you and your goals for the game. Sort of like an interview but much more casual. From this private match I will be able to gain a basic understanding of your playstyle, and be able to see your strengths and weaknesses.
- Before moving onto replay analysis I like to go over basic key mechanics in a private match. For example, half flips, wavedashing and drift turns. If you struggle with these I have tutorials on my YouTube for extra support.
- After that, we will go into a replay that you have chosen prior to the session to show me. In the replay, I will analyse the game and the way you play, providing valuable information and advice on where to improve. I will also mention where your strengths lie and how you can push them to the next level. I go very in-depth and can promise that you will learn things you would not of thought about otherwise. I will walk you through the various situations that appear in game and the method that is best suited to dealing with it.
- At some point in the replay analysis I will tell you a mistake has been made but quiz you on the correct action to make.
- After replay analysis, we will do another 1v1 going over what you have learnt and how you felt the session was. After the match is over I will ask you to save the replay and watch from my perspective, this shows you what you look like as an opponent. Looking at yourself from the opponent’s perspective can be extremely useful in seeing where you are going wrong.
- To end the session I will do a brief recap of what the main issues were and best strengths to push further. I will leave you with my mechanic tutorials from YouTube and some training packs to work on in the meantime.
If you are interested in follow-up sessions they are much more personalised since I have spent time with you previously and know what we were working on.
If you have an idea of what you want from your first session. For example, mechanical walkthroughs for 1 hour then that can be done. You just have to let me know through discord prior to the session
Sessions are available to any rank lower than myself as I would not be able to provide a suitable service to someone better than myself.
Any extra questions or not interested in coaching you can join my Discord!
1 HOUR SESSION: Standard session length
2 HOUR SESSION: Standard session length + more replay analysis/mechanics/casual matches. This also allows me to go into more detail with more time.
Lastly, here are some videos to show you my content which is informative and entertaining.
|Monday||10:00am – 12:00pm|
|Tuesday||12:00pm – 4:00pm
6:00pm – 8:00pm
|Wednesday||12:00pm – 4:00pm|
|Thursday||6:00pm – 10:00pm|
|Saturday||5:00pm – 11:00pm|
|Sunday||12:00pm – 2:00pm|
Timezone: GMT (UTC+0)
Have a question?
If you want to have a chat before placing an order just message me on Discord: Jxsh#9655
$40.00 – $80.00
Once you place your order the coach will contact you within 48 hours by email or Discord to finalize your session details with you and your team.
After you book, the coach will be in touch over email or Discord chat to discuss dates and times for your session.
Yes, certainly. You can discuss what timings work best with your coach.
If you can’t make a session you need to let your coach know 6 hours in advance, otherwise you’re at risk of losing your order. This is at the coaches discretion.
Yes, but you need to check first. It’s usually possible to do it within the next 72 hours but the coach might be busy so it’s worth checking. The coach Discord ID is on this page, near the time availability.
UPGRADE YOUR ROCKET LEAGUE GAMING EXPERIENCE
WIN MORE & RANK UP
IN ROCKET LEAGUE
ROCKET LEAGUE COURSES
LOVED SINCE 2018
1800+ unique 5 star reviews by GamersRdy students since we launched in 2018