1v1 Duel, 2v2 Doubles, 3v3 Solo Standard, 3v3 Standard, Dropshot, Hoops, Rumble, Snow Day
Top 100, Grand Champion
RLCS Grand Finalist
100 – 199 Hours
My name is Lethamyr, and I’m a Professional Rocket League Player for Ghost Gaming in the Rocket League Championship Series (RLCS). My coaching experience includes replay review, and helping many people out with my youtube video commentary and insight in the game.
What your personalized coaching session would look like:
- Getting an understanding of where you’re at in skill level
- Playing casual matches with you to help me understand your strengths and weaknesses
- Watching replays from your POV and your teammates’ POVs of how you look on the field
- Using an ink pen program to draw on screen to help explain details during the coaching session
- Establishing several goals to work towards/focus on
My socials are listed below:
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/lethamyr
- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/lethamyr_rl
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Lethamyr_RL
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lethamyr_rl
Here is my 20k montage:
My availability is pretty flexible, but the best times for me to coach would be 11 am EST to 2 pm EST on weekdays.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Monday||11:00am – 2:00pm|
|Tuesday||11:00am – 2:00pm|
|Wednesday||11:00am – 2:00pm|
|Thursday||11:00am – 2:00pm|
|Friday||11:00am – 2:00pm|
Timezone: Eastern (EST/GMT-4:00)
Suggested things to consider before booking a session:
– I’d be more helpful helping higher ranks improve rotations and decision-making (Diamond, Champion, Grand Champion)
– Have some replays ready (either files for PC or recordings/capture of replays for console)
Have a question?
If you want to have a chat before placing an order, or want to ask if a different time will work for me before you order, just message me on Discord: Leth#6817
$75.00 – $150.00
After you book, your coach will contact you within 48 hours by email or Discord to finalize details.
After you book, the coach will be in touch over email or Discord chat to discuss dates and times for your session.
Yes, certainly. You can disucss what timings work best with your coach.
If you can’t make a session you need to let your coach know 6 hours in advance, otherwise you’re at risk of losing your order. This is at the coaches discretion.
Yes, but you need to check first. It’s usually possible to do it within the next 72 hours but the coach might be busy so it’s worth checking. The coach Discord ID is on this page, near the time availability.