2v2 Doubles, 3v3 Solo Standard, 3v3 Standard, Dropshot, Hoops, Rumble, Snow Day
Top 100, Grand Champion
PC, PlayStation 4
1 Hour, 2 Hours, 3 Hours, 8 Hours
PS4 Controller, Xbox Controller
200 – 999 Hours
Click here to be redirected to my twitter to see the current giveaway I have going!
Hi, I’m Moose and I’m an experienced live session coach/Replay analyst with over 70+ combined reviews and Grand Champion player who strives to help you improve at Rocket league.
I coach people on all platforms ranging from Bronze to pro player and everything in between with seven of my students so far getting to Grand Champion after their sessions. I’ve coached students in regions including EU, NA, Middle East, South Africa, Asia and OCE.
I’m currently the coach for YOWZAA which is made up of Fusure, Jhzer, Pethy and formerly OSM, who despite forming three weeks before RLRS play ins finished top 24 in EU!
My coaching style revolves heavily around interaction with you and making you understand what it takes to improve as well as climb ranks in the process. I base my coaching on questioning you and making you think about why something is correct or incorrect and giving you advice on what you should have done and why what you did, didn’t work and involving you throughout the entire session to make sure you’re tuned in and understand everything perfectly.
What we cover together in a live session:
- Introduction: We’ll first chat on discord so I can get to know about you, then we will set up a date and time that works for you. Once the session starts we will spend around 10 minutes going through a google document with some quick questions/scenarios to see how you would handle them!
- Private 1v1s: I always 1v1 my students just to see how their mechanics are and how consistent they are and what they need to work on. This also helps me decide on exercises and challenges I can give you outside of the session to improve yourself.
- Replay analysis: We will then get into replay analysis where I break down the replay(s) you have sent me and help you understand a variety of things including: what to do in situations, why what you’re doing isn’t working, how to work with/around team mates and rotations, positioning and game sense. I take notes all throughout the analysis and give you the notepad file at the end of the session with general rules of thumb and timestamped notes from the replay so you can watch it back yourself.
- Casual games or viewing a higher ranked replay: I always leave this option to the player themselves, Either we play two games of casuals or we look at a replay of a game in a rank one tier higher than yours. (Only available in the 2hr + option)
After the session I will send you some videos/training packs if they are needed along with some session notes that I wrote down to help you. I also specify that if you ever need any help or tips after the session please message me as I have no problem helping you out. If you have any questions before you book do not hesitate to message me on discord (MooseTDI#9914) and if you would like to check out reviews for my coaching you can do so here and for replay analysis here.
The Standard: (One hour, requires 1 replay) A single session focusing on your mechanics, rotation, positioning and mindset, Done through 1v1s and a replay analysis
The slightly longer standard: (Two hours, requires 2 replays) Two sessions back to back (or can be split up) to work on what you need to improve. (Can be customized)
The “Am I doing this right?” pack: (Three hours, requires 3 replays) One, two hour session and a follow up one hour session one week later. Can also be split into three single sessions (Can be customized)
The personal trainer pack: (Eight hours, requires 8 replays altogether) Runs four weeks at a time, Two hour session once a week for four weeks. DM me before purchasing this. This is to work on two playlists simultaneously but can be focused on one playlist, Two replays per week (Can be customized, Minimum 8 hours)
- How many hours do you have?
Around 2800+, 450 – 500 Coaching hours
- What do I need for our coaching session?
A discord account and access to Voice communication, Replays (See plans above for number needed), An open mind and motivation to improve as well as an ability to take criticism! Remember, Any judgement I pass is to help you!
- Can you coach me even though I’m not in your time zone?
Absolutely! After you book we can work out a time that’s best for both of us
- Do you coach on all platforms/What platforms do you play on?
Yes/I play on PC but also have a PS4 (I only coach from my PC)
- Can you teach me something I want to learn instead of what is covered in your live sessions?
Of course, I’d be happy to take custom requests
- Do you do play/coach extra modes?
- Yes and Yes! I have been GC in Rumble and Snowday, C3 in hoops and Dropshot! I was the 3rd Grand champion in rumble in season 10 and have been top 100 in Hoops, Rumble and Dropshot throughout the season!
- What are your socials?
- Twitter: here Twitch: here (I don’t stream that often)
Short cinematic shot showcase/montage:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
These times are only here as a base, I have no problem working outside of these hours.
|Monday||6:00pm – 10:00pm|
|Tuesday||6:00pm – 10:00pm|
|Wednesday||6:00pm – 10:00pm|
|Thursday||6:00pm – 10:00pm|
|Friday||6:00pm – 10:00pm|
|Saturday||6:00pm – 10:00pm|
|Sunday||6:00pm – 10:00pm|
Timezone: IST (GMT+1)
How do I send replays to you?
you simply save the replay, rename it to your discord username and # and then go to My Documents – My Games – Rocket League – TaGame – Demos and sort by most recent. You can then simply drop the file into a direct message to me.
you need to save the replay, record it using your consoles inbuilt recorder and then upload it to Youtube using either share factory (PS4) or Upload Studio (XB1) and send me the link in a discord message!
Need to know anything else?
If you want to have a chat before placing an order just message me on Discord: MooseTDI#9914
$20.00 – $120.00
After you book, your coach will contact you within 48 hours by email or Discord to finalize details.