1v1 Duel, 2v2 Doubles, 3v3 Standard, Dropshot, Hoops, Rumble, Snow Day
Top 100, Grand Champion 1
PC, PlayStation, Xbox
1 Hour, 2 Hours, 3 Hours, 8 Hours
PS Controller, Xbox Controller
Hi, I’m Moose and I’m an Irish experienced live session coach/Replay analyst/team coach with over 100+ combined reviews and Grand Champion player who strives to help you improve at Rocket league. I have around 1500 hours of professional coaching experience with GamersRdy. I’ve been playing Rocket League since 2016 although I didn’t take it seriously until the start of 2018. I’m currently around 1800 mmr however this does not reflect the level I can coach as I have coached people who are up as far as 2k+ mmr and top 100 in all game modes!
I coach people on all platforms ranging from Bronze to pro player and everything in between with TWENTY THREE of my students so far getting to Grand Champion after their sessions. I’ve coached students in regions including EU, NA, Middle East, South Africa, Asia and OCE.
I’m formerly the coach and sub for Blitz which is made up of Distan, OSM and Zee9 and formerly the coach of YOWZAA (Now preflip gang) which was made up of Fusure, Jhzer, Mugg, Krazack and formerly OSM & Pethy who despite forming three weeks before RLRS play ins finished top 24 in EU last season! I’m also the former leader for the preflipgang clan aswell.
My coaching style revolves heavily around interaction, practicality and making you understand what it takes to improve as well as climb ranks in the process. I base my coaching on questioning you and making you think about why something is correct or incorrect and giving you advice on what you should have done and why what you did, didn’t work and involving you throughout the entire session. DISCLAIMER: I do not sugar coat things and have been described as “blunt” and “to the point” this is a part of my coaching style, if you do not take criticism or you may be sensitive to taking criticism (I won’t be rude or anything don’t worry) please inform me before we have the session so I can make sure to keep it in mind!
What we cover together in a live session:
- Introduction: We’ll first chat on discord so I can get to know about you, then we will set up a date and time that works for you.
- Private 1v1s: I always 1v1 my students just to see how their mechanics are and how consistent they are and what they need to work on. This also helps me decide on exercises and challenges I can give you outside of the session to improve yourself.
- Replay analysis: We will then get into replay analysis where I break down the replay(s) you have sent me and help you understand a variety of things including: what to do in situations, why what you’re doing isn’t working, how to work with/around team mates and rotations, positioning and game sense. I take notes all throughout the analysis and give you the notepad file at the end of the session with general rules of thumb and timestamped notes from the replay so you can watch it back yourself.
- Custom requests or viewing a higher ranked replay: I always leave this option to the player themselves, Either we work on something you want to improve on (mechanical or other) or we look at a replay of a game in a rank one tier higher than yours. (Only available in the 2hr + option, come’s standard in the 3hr option)
After the session I will send you some videos/training packs if they are needed along with some notes that will help you not only remember what to do but also something to constantly be grinding. I also specify that if you ever need any help or tips after the session please message me as I have no problem helping you out. If you have any questions before you book do not hesitate to message me on discord (MooseTDI#9914) and if you would like to check out reviews for my coaching you can do so here and for replay analysis here.
The coaching format I now use (which i have found to work best over the course of my 1200+ coaching hours) is to split all sessions into a 30 minute replay analysis video (which is live streamed to Youtube for you to keep as a personal improvement method) and 30 minutes in a live session (this is on a per hour basis, for people who order longer than an hour I might do an hour of live session instead of 30 minutes based on which i think would be better for you personally) All replay numbers below show the minimum (first number) and maximum (second number) of replays that will be needed for the session.
The Standard: (One hour, requires 1-2 replay) A single session focusing on your mechanics, rotation, positioning and mindset, Done through 1v1s and a replay analysis
The slightly longer standard: (Two hours, requires 2-4 replays) Two 1v1 sessions, a replay analysis and custom request or higher level replay analysis to work on what you need to improve. (Can be customized)
The “Am I doing this right?” pack: (Three hours, requires 3-6 replays) Two 1v1 sessions, two replay analysis, custom requests AND higher level replay analysis. (Can be customized)
The personal trainer pack: (Eight hours, requires 8-16 replays altogether) This one is a little different it runs based off of your ability to apply adjustments to your playstyle and fix errors. It’s based on a much more personal level in order for both of us to work to the best of our abilities. We progress when you’re ready, we work on things you want to work on (along with whats already included in all above sessions) (Can be customized, Minimum 8 hours)
- How many hours do you have?
Around 5000+, 1.4k – 1.5k Coaching hours
- What do I need for our coaching session?
A discord account and access to Voice communication, Replays (See plans above for number needed), An open mind and motivation to improve as well as an ability to take criticism! Remember, Any judgement I pass is to help you!
- What kind of replays do I need?
In terms of the replay quality obviously the better the replay the more I can help you. Try and get close games at your rank for analysis.
Replays I do not accept:
Games where the final score is 1 – 0, 2 – 1, or 3 – 1 (the higher scoring the better as there is much more to go over)
Replays where anyone in the lobby has extremely low points compared to their team mates after the full length of the game
- Can you coach me even though I’m not in your time zone?
Absolutely! After you book we can work out a time that’s best for both of us
- Are there any rules/terms and conditions for your coaching?
Yes you can find them here!
- Do you coach on all platforms/What platforms do you play on?
Yes/I play on PC but also have a PS4 (I only coach from my PC)
- Can you teach me something I want to learn instead of what is covered in your live sessions?
Of course, I’d be happy to take custom requests
- Do you do play/coach extra modes?
- Yes and Yes! I have been GC in Rumble and Snowday and hoops and C3 in dropshot Dropshot! I was the 3rd Grand champion in rumble in season 10 and have been top 100 in Hoops, Rumble and Dropshot throughout the season!
- What are your socials?
- Twitter: here Twitch: here (I don’t stream that often)
Short cinematic shot showcase/montage:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Monday||5:00pm – 10:00pm|
|Tuesday||5:00pm – 10:00pm|
|Wednesday||5:00pm – 10:00pm|
|Thursday||5:00pm – 10:00pm|
|Friday||5:00pm – 10:00pm|
|Saturday||5:00pm – 10:00pm|
|Sunday||5:00pm – 10:00pm|
Timezone: IST (GMT)
How do I send replays to you?
you simply save the replay, rename it to your discord username and # and then go to My Documents – My Games – Rocket League – TaGame – Demos and sort by most recent. You can then simply drop the file into a direct message to me.
you need to save the replay and then send me a screenshot of the leaderboard at the end of the lobby so I can check that it matches the criteria that is below in FAQ, Once I say its okay you have to record it using your consoles inbuilt recorder and then upload it to Youtube using either share factory (PS4) or Upload Studio (XB1) and send me the link in a discord message!
Need to know anything else?
If you want to have a chat before placing an order just message me on Discord: MooseTDI#9914
Once you place your order the coach will contact you within 48 hours by email or Discord to finalize your session details with you and your team.
After you book, the coach will be in touch over email or Discord chat to discuss dates and times for your session.
Yes, certainly. You can discuss what timings work best with your coach.
If you can’t make a session you need to let your coach know 6 hours in advance, otherwise, you’re at risk of losing your order and may need to cover the transaction costs at 5% of your order.
Yes, but you need to check first. It’s usually possible to do it within the next 72 hours but the coach might be busy so it’s worth checking. The coach Discord ID is on this page, near the time availability.
UPGRADE YOUR ROCKET LEAGUE GAMING EXPERIENCE
WIN MORE & RANK UP
IN ROCKET LEAGUE
ROCKET LEAGUE COURSES
LOVED SINCE 2018
1800+ unique 5 star reviews by GamersRdy students since we launched in 2018