1v1 Duel, 2v2 Doubles, 3v3 Standard
ESL Monthly Elite, Grand Champion
1 Hour, 4 Hours
I’ve been playing Rocket League since it first came out and have nearly 6000 hours. I have multiple Grand Champion titles since season 3 as well as ESL Monthly Elite, captained my team to top 10 in OCE for a brief period before retiring the team due to real life commitments, and have since returned as a coach with 300+ hours experience in coaching players from all different levels from Bronze through to Grand Champion. With my achievements and experience, I’d like to pass my knowledge on to you, so that you can achieve your goals and take your game to the next level.
What To Expect
4 Hours (4x 1 hour sessions)
This is a comprehensive course designed to cover all aspects of Rocket League. There’s a lot to learn and it can be hard to figure out what you should be focusing on. This course will gradually teach you everything you need to know. These will be 1 hour sessions on a weekly basis to make sure you’re understanding and implementing new concepts correctly. The main components of this course are:
- Questionnaire – This is an extensive tool that helps me understand you as a person and as a player. This is a casual experience and a great way to get to know each other and ask questions.
- Replay Analysis – I explain the theory of Rocket League, then analyse your replay picking apart every little detail using live drawings to help you understand new concepts and ideas. This can really help identify major and minor issues that you weren’t even aware of and how to approach fixing them. Some of the key things I cover: positioning, rotating offensively and defensively, how to transition, awareness, when and how to pass the ball, plus much more!
- Mechanics – I teach the fundamental mechanics that every Rocket League player should know and how to best utilise freeplay. I also explain the use of custom training, workshop maps, Bakkes Mod, and give you exercises to work on.
After booking a session, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on what to do next.
All my coaching is done through a private 1 on 1 Discord session.
Despite saying 1 hour sessions, I will not stop until I have finished and you fully understand everything.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just bought the game, should I get coaching?
No. I recommend reaching at least gold rank before you consider coaching. Familiarise yourself with the game and consume as much content as possible whilst getting through the early ranks.
Is coaching for me?
To get the most out of coaching, you NEED to have the motivation and commitment to improve over the long term. A good student has an open mind, willingness to learn, and is able to take critisism.
I’m in a different time zone, can you coach me?
Yes. My availability is highly flexible.
I’m on console, can you coach me?
Yes. However, I highly recommend that you have access to a PC to do the coaching session.
What do I need for a coaching session?
1. You need a replay you want analysed.
2. You need discord and a clear microphone to communicate with.
|Monday||8:00am – 10:00pm|
|Tuesday||8:00am – 10:00pm|
|Wednesday||8:00am – 5:00pm|
|Thursday||8:00am – 10:00pm|
|Friday||8:00am – 5:00pm|
Timezone: AWST (GMT+8)
Have a question?
If you want to have a chat before placing an order just message me on Discord: Llamasaur#3708
Once you place your order the coach will contact you within 48 hours by email or Discord to finalize your session details with you and your team.
After you book, the coach will be in touch over email or Discord chat to discuss dates and times for your session.
Yes, certainly. You can discuss what timings work best with your coach.
If you can’t make a session you need to let your coach know 6 hours in advance, otherwise you’re at risk of losing your order. This is at the coaches discretion.
Yes, but you need to check first. It’s usually possible to do it within the next 72 hours but the coach might be busy so it’s worth checking. The coach Discord ID is on this page, near the time availability.
UPGRADE YOUR ROCKET LEAGUE GAMING EXPERIENCE
WIN MORE & RANK UP
IN ROCKET LEAGUE
ROCKET LEAGUE COURSES
LOVED SINCE 2018
1800+ unique 5 star reviews by GamersRdy students since we launched in 2018