1v1 Duel, 2v2 Doubles, 3v3 Standard
My name is Lando and I am the current coach for the Pittsburgh Knights.
I started my Rocket League journey almost 3.5 years ago. I have over 6500 total hours in the game, with an abundance of hours watching and researching the game outside of traditional play. I first achieved Grand Champ in Season 5 and have been improving past that point since then. I’ve been coaching players for almost two years now ranging from new players all the way up to RLCS veterans.
Although the area of improvement varies from person to person, I’m confident we can work together to find what’s holding you back. With over a year and a half of Gamersrdy experience I’ve been refining my coaching technique to what it is today.
- Monkey Business (RLRS Season 6)
- Stromboli (Promotional Tournament Season 6)
- Valence (RLRS Off-Season)
- Pittsburgh Knights (RLCS X)
What occurs during a session:
- Before the session starts we will sit down and establish personal goals
- During the session, my main objective will be to review your current play-style and comment where I think there could be improvement or more focus. This will be done through screen sharing so that we can both see the process take place.
- After the replays are done I will have compiled a list of notes for key points to refer to later with an emphasis on rotations, decision making, and mechanics.
*I need sessions to be booked the day prior so I can have time to prepare.
- 2 Replay Files
- PC access
|Monday||10:00am – 3:00pm|
|Tuesday||10:00am – 3:00pm|
|Wednesday||10:00am – 3:00pm|
|Thursday||10:00am – 3:00pm|
|Friday||10:00am – 3:00pm|
|Saturday||10:00am – 3:00pm|
|Sunday||10:00am – 3:00pm|
Timezone: PST (GMT-8)
Have a question?
If you want to have a chat before placing an order just message me on Discord: McLando#6686
$40.00 – $80.00
Once you place your order the coach will contact you within 48 hours by email or Discord to finalize your session details with you and your team.
After you book, the coach will be in touch over email or Discord chat to discuss dates and times for your session.
Yes, certainly. You can discuss what timings work best with your coach.
If you can’t make a session you need to let your coach know 6 hours in advance, otherwise you’re at risk of losing your order. This is at the coaches discretion.
Yes, but you need to check first. It’s usually possible to do it within the next 72 hours but the coach might be busy so it’s worth checking. The coach Discord ID is on this page, near the time availability.
UPGRADE YOUR ROCKET LEAGUE GAMING EXPERIENCE
WIN MORE & RANK UP
IN ROCKET LEAGUE
ROCKET LEAGUE COURSES
LOVED SINCE 2018
1800+ unique 5 star reviews by GamersRdy students since we launched in 2018