2v2 Doubles, 3v3 Standard
Grand Champion 1
1000 – 1499 Hours
Hey, I am Millennium and these are my experiences in Rocket League so far :
- Currently working for BS+Competition in the upcoming RLCS and future events
- RLCS Coach in Season 3 under PENTA Sports
- RLCS Coach in Season 9 under Veloce eSports
- RLCS Coach in Season X under RixGG and for ‘You Choose Pesce’
- Playing Rocket League since Season 1 (September 2015)
- Knowledge of the current professional meta
- Stayed for about 2 years with FreaKii. after the disband of PENTA Sports to help him become the player he is nowadays
- Worked with individuals such as Dead-Monster, ApparentlyJack and Mognus
- Active competitive player with 5 years of experience in high-level gameplay
- Consistently made RLRS Play-Ins in Europe (top 128 EU) / best top 16 EU
- Around 9000+ hours of Rocket League playtime
- Fulltime competitive player and active streamer
- Played at a LAN before
What to expect
- Spectating scrims / league matches / tournaments
- Replay analysis
- Active feedback during practice
- Point out what the team needs to work on in general
How is this going to help you?
- Develop more synergy as a team
- Developing a proper gameplan
- More synergy as a team in terms of gameplay/communication
- You can get a feeling of how a structured team can work much more efficient
Connect with me
2 reviews for Millennium
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Starting at $35
Starting at $40
Metafy is a gaming coaching platform and community, similar to GamersRdy but 1000 times better.
Yes, certainly. You can find my profile following the link above. If you can’t find me then there are other coaches available!
GamersRdy will continue to exist for now but all coaches are moving over to joining the Metafy community.
You can message for support on Metafy Discord.
UPGRADE YOUR ROCKET LEAGUE GAMING EXPERIENCE
WIN MORE & RANK UP
IN ROCKET LEAGUE
ROCKET LEAGUE COURSES
ROCKET LEAGUE COACHING
ROCKET LEAGUE COMMUNITY
LOVED SINCE 2018
1800+ unique 5 star reviews by GamersRdy students since we launched in 2018
Max Drapp (verified owner) –
Andrew Ajamian (verified owner) –
Great coach :D.
He gave us several helpful tips and tricks that greatly improved our positioning and rotations as a team and overall is a nice guy. Anybody truly committed to getting better at the game should consider getting Millennium as a coach.