2v2 Doubles, 3v3 Solo Standard, 3v3 Standard
1000 – 1499 Hours
2 Players, 3 Players
Hey, I am Millennium and these are my experiences in Rocket League so far :
- knowledge of the current professional meta
- former coach in the RLCS Season 3 for PENTA Sports (FreaKii. /Pwndx /killerno7)
- stayed for about 2 years with FreaKii. after the disband of PENTA Sports to help him become the player he is nowadays
- active competitive player with 4 years of experience in high level gameplay
- consistently made RLRS Play-Ins in Europe (top 128 EU)
- around 6000 hours of Rocket League playtime
- fulltime competitive player and active streamer
- played at a LAN before
What to expect
- screensharing and analyzing a set of replays; preferably games or series where you struggled and lost
- deep analysis while looking at the smallest details that most people don’t see
- what to improve on to make your journey to ranking up more comfortable
- drawings to make scenarios and explanations more understandable and clear
- a summary at the end of the session of what to focus on to help you improve your game
How is this going to help you?
- gaining knowledge
- develop your awareness and decision making
- understand why specific scenarios happen
- how to use fundamental mechanics at the highest potential
- achieve an overall better understanding of the game
Links to my social media and ranks
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Timezone: CET (GMT+1)
Have a question?
If you want to have a chat before placing an order just message me on Discord: MillenNiuM.#6325
$20.00 – $50.00
After you book, your coach will contact you within 48 hours by email or Discord to finalize details.
After you book, the coach will be in touch over email or Discord chat to discuss dates and times for your session.
Yes, certainly. You can disucss what timings work best with your coach.
If you can’t make a session you need to let your coach know 6 hours in advance, otherwise you’re at risk of losing your order. This is at the coaches discretion.
Yes, but you need to check first. It’s usually possible to do it within the next 72 hours but the coach might be busy so it’s worth checking. The coach Discord ID is on this page, near the time availability.