2v2 Doubles, 3v3 Standard, Hoops, Rumble
Top 100, Supersonic Legend
Dreamhack Champion, Grand Champion, RLCS Contender
Nintendo Switch, PC, PlayStation, Xbox
1 Hour, 2 Hours
I’m currently a professional coach for FaZe Clan (formerly The Peeps). I joined The Peeps in the middle of their Season 7 RLRS run and soon promoted to the RLCS. We took the scene by storm, becoming Dreamhack Montreal Champions and placing Top 2 in the North American Regional Championship; qualifying us for the Season 8 World Championship in Madrid.
I’ve been coaching professionally for about 2 Years, working with players like Arsenal, Mist, Retals, Gyro, AyyJayy, and Allushin.
Before coaching, I was playing Rocket League competitively. I’ve been Grand Champion in Rocket League since Season 3. I was constantly placing myself on the Top 100 3v3 leaderboards for the next five seasons. In 2017 I grinded my way to Rank A in RL 6mans before eventually losing interest in competing as a player. I was also previously a co-host of the Gold Rush Podcast where I talked about everything Rocket League related with RLCS caster Jamesbot.
I’m currently a Supersonic Legend.
What my sessions will consist of:
1. We will get in contact through discord to discuss your current skill level as well as your goals. *This is recorded through Google Docs.
2. You will send me 1-2 replays (2-3 for 2 hour sessions) for review. *Console players must record their own gameplay and upload their recording to YouTube for review.
3. We’ll hop in a discord call and I’ll screen share your replays so we can go over them together. I’ll break down each scenario and explain the positives and negatives of what you’re doing as well as better/alternate options. This analysis will help you fully understand the decisions you’re making and the short/long term effects you have on a game. I may or may not use a visual aid to help illustrate my points. *PC players will have timestamps saved on their replays. They can refer back to the timestamps after the session concludes.
4. During the review I’ll be taking notes on what you need to work on as a player. I’ll also be recording any bad habits I’m seeing and explaining how you can move forward to fix these issues. *Please feel free to take your own notes during the session if you’d like.
5. After the review is over I will send you a document containing your notes along with information on how to reach your goals. I’ll also highlight what I think you need to work on the most in the document. *PC players will also get their marked replays sent back to them.
*I keep a portfolio for all of my students. If you decide to come back, I’ll be able to pull up your file and we can discuss what we went over in our previous session. That was we can see if you’re still having trouble with the same issues or if you’ve shown improvement over time. Keep in mind that you will run into new issues when ranking up, so this is a nice way to keep track of your history.
It doesn’t matter what rank you are. Everyone has room for improvement, even professional players. If you’re having trouble getting where you want to be, then I highly suggest booking a session.
2-Hour sessions are optimal. This gives me a much deeper understanding of you as a player.
If you’re unable to schedule within my availability, feel free to message me. I can be flexible at times and don’t mind working outside of the listed hours.
I will only be able to schedule outside of scrim/match hours.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Starting at $25
Starting at $40
Metafy is a gaming coaching platform and community, similar to GamersRdy but 1000 times better.
Yes, certainly. You can find my profile following the link above. If you can’t find me then there are other coaches available!
GamersRdy will continue to exist for now but all coaches are moving over to joining the Metafy community.
UPGRADE YOUR ROCKET LEAGUE GAMING EXPERIENCE
WIN MORE & RANK UP
IN ROCKET LEAGUE
ROCKET LEAGUE COURSES
LOVED SINCE 2018
1800+ unique 5 star reviews by GamersRdy students since we launched in 2018