2v2 Doubles, 3v3 Solo Standard, 3v3 Standard
1 Hour, 2 Hours, 3 Hours
2 Players, 3 Players, 4 Players
Hi, I’m Moose and I’m an experienced live session coach/Replay analyst who strives to help you and now your entire team improve at Rocket league. I have coached people on PC, PS4 and on Xbox and all around the world ranging from Bronze to Top 100 and everything in between.
My team coaching style revolves heavily around making you understand what it takes to improve as well as climb ranks in the process. I base my coaching on questioning you and making you think about why something is correct or incorrect as well as things you can do instead that would be more effective. I’m Currently working with the competitive team “Pulse” which consists of Fusure, Jhzer, OSM and Pethy who formed three weeks before RLRS playins and finished top 24. So I am more than qualified to help you no matter what rank you and your team is!
How does this session work?
- One person from the team sends me a replay of the team playing in ranked where they played average or felt like they under performed
- The entire team will answer a questionnaire designed to test your knowledge of your own team as well as playlist theory and what to do in certain situations.
- We as a group will work on strategies as well as rotation and positioning in order to get your team playing as good as you can!
- I will be taking notes for each individual player that will be handed out after the session
What we cover together in a live session:
Since it’s team coaching it’s a little different than live coaching but is based on a similar idea to my one to one live coaching however for live coaching I like to focus more on replay analysis to look at errors as well as formulate strategies for the entire team rather than looking at mechanics.
- I’ll be pointing out positioning errors as well as rotational errors that the team is making and how to combat them
- Using on screen drawing and different camera angles to show what should be done along with why what was done was incorrect/didn’t work
- Formulating strategies that allows each player to play to the strengths and weaknesses of not only the player but the entire team.
After the session I will send you some videos/training packs if they are needed along with some session notes that I wrote down to help you. I also specify that if you ever need any help or tips after the session please message me as I have no problem helping you out.
If you have a sub that plays on your team they are welcome to be in the call during the coaching session at no extra price (Please book “4 players” instead so I know they will be there) however they may not participate in the session and cannot be featured in the replay analysis. I do not offer coaching for 4 players, Hence why it is the same price as 3 players. It’s just so I know if you’re bringing a sub or not. If you want to have coaching done using your sub this will have to be a separately organized session
- What rank are you?
- How many hours do you have?
About 2400, 250 hours + in coaching
- Can you coach me even though I’m not in your time zone?
Absolutely! After you book we can work out a time that’s best for both of us
- Do you coach on all platforms/What platforms do you play on?
Yes/I play on PC but also have a PS4
- How do I book coaching/replay analysis for just me/How do I check your previous reviews?
Please follow the hyperlinks above.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Team Coach Availability:
|Monday||6:00pm – 10:00pm|
|Tuesday||6:00pm – 10:00pm|
|Wednesday||6:00pm – 10:00pm|
|Thursday||6:00pm – 10:00pm|
|Friday||6:00pm – 10:00pm|
|Saturday||6:00pm – 10:00pm|
|Sunday||6:00pm – 10:00pm|
Timezone: UTC (GMT+0)
Please Note: These sessions have to be booked at least one day in advance as I spend a lot of time off screen/out of coaching analyzing the replay(s) sent and writing down strategies for you all to work with.
$35.00 – $140.00
By default, 1 session will last 1 hour.
Once you place your order the coach will contact you within 48 hours by email to finalize your session details.