ESL Monthly Champion, ESL Monthly Elite, Grand Champion, RLCS Contender, RLCS Elite
Top 100, Grand Champion
30 Minutes, 1 Hour, 2 Hours, 3 Hours, 4 Hours, 6 Hours, 8 Hours, 10 Hours, 12 Hours
- Grand Champion every season (2-9) in every playlist
- Top 100
- RLCS Season 3 substitute for G2 Esports
- RLCS Season 4 substitute for Cloud9
- 6-7000+ hours of tournaments / training / replay analysis / etc.
- Plenty of tournament experience (and numerous wins) at the highest level
I promise that you will not only improve quickly, but you will also have an overall better understanding of the game. 1v1s / 2v2s / or 3v3s.
What is included in a session:
- Detailed replay analysis
- Personal Training Packs created by me specifically for your improvement
- Playing with me
- Private replay analysis of professional teams
- Training your mechanics
- & anything else you might have questions about!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Monday||10:00am – 10:00pm|
|Tuesday||10:00am – 10:00pm|
|Wednesday||10:00am – 10:00pm|
|Thursday||10:00am – 10:00pm|
|Friday||10:00am – 10:00pm|
|Saturday||10:00am – 10:00pm|
|Sunday||10:00am – 10:00pm|
Timezone: CST (GMT-6)
Have a question?
If you want to have a chat before placing an order just message me on Discord: Napp#2089
$35.00 – $120.00
After you book, your coach will contact you within 48 hours by email or Discord to finalize details.
After you book, the coach will be in touch over email or Discord chat to discuss dates and times for your session.
Yes, certainly. You can disucss what timings work best with your coach.
If you can’t make a session you need to let your coach know 6 hours in advance, otherwise you’re at risk of losing your order. This is at the coaches discretion.
Yes, but you need to check first. It’s usually possible to do it within the next 72 hours but the coach might be busy so it’s worth checking. The coach Discord ID is on this page, near the time availability.