100 – 199 Hours
About me –
I am a Rocket League freestyler with over 8,000 hours of mechanical practice. I started in SARPBC and have watched the freestyle community grow ever since. Previously, I have been in Pulse Clan and alltheRAGE. In 2018, I left these teams to pioneer my own style of freestyling and create my own team called REDSHYFT. My niche team focuses on fast-paced mechanical perfection that can be done at any MMR with consistent mechanics and reads. I competed in Psyonix’s Ford x RL Freestyle Invitational as one of the eight best freestylers eligible, which earned me a snazzy blue tag. I have teamed competitively with professionals such as Squishy and Torment in 2016, as well as Matt and PrimeThunder who competed for Ghost Gaming and FlyQuest in the RLCS. I completed hundreds of hours of replay review and coaching with these players, making me most familiar with, style-wise, one-on-one live coaching and visual replay analysis.
What this session will consist of –
- Each session will consist of failure – as nothing fosters improvement and learning more than making mistakes.
- Based on which type of freestyling you are interested in learning, we will begin watching raw gameplay of a high-level player specializing in your preferred style.
- Next, we will take note of your own skill level by looking at replays and/or clips you have so we can figure out what type of improvements need to be made.
- We will then enter either a private 1v1 or casual match based on what I think you need to be focusing on. We will then play a game and I will give you tips during the match. After the match is completed, we will review the replay and note where more in-depth positional or mechanical improvements need to be made. This process will be repeated two more times.
- If you are curious during these gameplay analyses, you can always ask questions on what should be done in a certain scenario or how to do a certain mechanic. I’ll always be open to giving tips on how to do any mechanic during this time.
- At the end of the session, we will recap on what we’ve gone over thus far and I will send you training packs, workshop maps, and/or routines to do in free-play to continue your mechanical improvement.
- You can feel free to request ideas that may work better for you. I’m always open to new methods of helping you get better mechanically and positionally.
Additional information –
- I coach all platforms. If you are on console, you must be able to show a few of your clips or a full gameplay video via recording uploaded somewhere you can link to me.
- If you book a three-hour session, it will be split up into three one-hour sessions to maximize efficiency and allow you the most improvement. We will schedule these on Discord.
If you have any questions regarding my coaching, playstyle, or anything else of the sort, don’t hesitate to contact me via Discord at nytrodryft#3734.
Noteworthy links –
|Monday||1:00pm – 11:00pm|
|Tuesday||11:00am – 11:00pm|
|Wednesday||1:00pm – 11:00pm|
|Thursday||11:00am – 11:00pm|
|Friday||11:00am – 11:00pm|
|Saturday||11:00am – 11:00pm|
|Sunday||11:00am – 11:00pm|
Timezone: PST (UTC-8)
Have a question?
If you want to have a chat before placing an order just message me on Discord: nytrodryft#3734
$50.00 – $130.00
Once you place your order the coach will contact you within 48 hours by email or Discord to finalize your session details with you and your team.
After you book, the coach will be in touch over email or Discord chat to discuss dates and times for your session.
Yes, certainly. You can discuss what timings work best with your coach.
If you can’t make a session you need to let your coach know 6 hours in advance, otherwise, you’re at risk of losing your order and may need to cover the transaction costs at 5% of your order.
Yes, but you need to check first. It’s usually possible to do it within the next 72 hours but the coach might be busy so it’s worth checking. The coach Discord ID is on this page, near the time availability.
UPGRADE YOUR ROCKET LEAGUE GAMING EXPERIENCE
WIN MORE & RANK UP
IN ROCKET LEAGUE
ROCKET LEAGUE COURSES
LOVED SINCE 2018
1800+ unique 5 star reviews by GamersRdy students since we launched in 2018