100 – 199 Hours
About me –
I am a Rocket League freestyler with over 8,000 hours of mechanical practice. I started in SARPBC and have watched the freestyle community grow ever since. Previously, I have been in Pulse Clan and alltheRAGE. In 2018, I left these teams to pioneer my own style of freestyling and create my own team called REDSHYFT. My niche team focuses on fast-paced mechanical perfection that can be done at any MMR with consistent mechanics and reads. I competed in Psyonix’s Ford x RL Freestyle Invitational as one of the eight best freestylers eligible, which earned me a snazzy blue tag. I have teamed competitively with professionals such as Squishy and Torment in 2016, as well as Matt and PrimeThunder who competed for Ghost Gaming and FlyQuest in the RLCS. I completed hundreds of hours of replay review and coaching with these players, making me most familiar with, style-wise, one-on-one live coaching and visual replay analysis.
What this session will consist of –
- Each session will consist of failure – as nothing fosters improvement and learning more than making mistakes.
- Based on which type of freestyling you are interested in learning, we will begin watching raw gameplay of a high-level player specializing in your preferred style.
- Next, we will take note of your own skill level by looking at replays and/or clips you have so we can figure out what type of improvements need to be made.
- We will then enter either a private 1v1 or casual match based on what I think you need to be focusing on. We will then play a game and I will give you tips during the match. After the match is completed, we will review the replay and note where more in-depth positional or mechanical improvements need to be made. This process will be repeated two more times.
- If you are curious during these gameplay analyses, you can always ask questions on what should be done in a certain scenario or how to do a certain mechanic. I’ll always be open to giving tips on how to do any mechanic during this time.
- At the end of the session, we will recap on what we’ve gone over thus far and I will send you training packs, workshop maps, and/or routines to do in free-play to continue your mechanical improvement.
- You can feel free to request ideas that may work better for you. I’m always open to new methods of helping you get better mechanically and positionally.
Additional information –
- I coach all platforms. If you are on console, you must be able to show a few of your clips or a full gameplay video via recording uploaded somewhere you can link to me.
- If you book a three-hour session, it will be split up into three one-hour sessions to maximize efficiency and allow you the most improvement. We will schedule these on Discord.
If you have any questions regarding my coaching, playstyle, or anything else of the sort, don’t hesitate to contact me via Discord at nytrodryft#3734.
Noteworthy links –
- My RL Tracker (My peak MMR is 2200, which was around top 50 at the end of Season 14.)
- My most recent montage
- My RLFX montage
1 review for NytroDryft
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Starting at $47
Starting at $40
Metafy is a gaming coaching platform and community, similar to GamersRdy but 1000 times better.
Yes, certainly. You can find my profile following the link above. If you can’t find me then there are other coaches available!
GamersRdy will continue to exist for now but all coaches are moving over to joining the Metafy community.
You can message for support on Metafy Discord.
UPGRADE YOUR ROCKET LEAGUE GAMING EXPERIENCE
WIN MORE & RANK UP
IN ROCKET LEAGUE
ROCKET LEAGUE COURSES
ROCKET LEAGUE COACHING
ROCKET LEAGUE COMMUNITY
LOVED SINCE 2018
1800+ unique 5 star reviews by GamersRdy students since we launched in 2018
scott_t_glenn (verified owner) –
What you can’t freestyle? Your mechanics aren’t god tier? Why get lessons with a freestyler then? Because he’s a great coach with superb mechanics and competitive knowledge. I knew nothing about freestyling, so he gave me an intro to freestyling over several lessons based on request. Showed Solo, duo, setups, basic terminology. Did a great job of breaking down mechanics and teaching them especially for an older, positional, defensive player like myself. Gave custom packs for setup to save time and maximize practice on that portion before moving to freeplay setups. Related everything to freestyle and also competitive to provide understanding of what work will or won’t work in competitive. Great coach, very patient and great listener and tailors based on what he hears. He’s also kicking butt in the CRL which is fun to watch.