1v1 Duel, 3v3 Standard, Hoops
1 Hour, 2 Hours, 3 Hours
25 – 49 Hours
Hello, I’m OSM. I’ve been playing Rocket League since season 2 moving from PS4 to PC In late season 3. I have around 5000 hours across PS4 and PC! I’ve coached players all the way from bronze 1 up to Grand Champion! If you have the motivation to get better, you can get any rank.
I’ve always had a ton of motivation to get better and compete vs the top players in this game. From a challenger elite in season 3 (about gold 3 now) to #1 in 1s, if I can do it, you definitely can!
I have a few tournament / showmatch successes & achievements during my career such as:
Being the only one to beat Fairy Peak! in a series in 2018. (Video way down below)
- Winning rewind 3v3 tournaments
- Top 1 in 1s
- Top 10 in 2s
- top 20 in 3s
- Getting 2nd in Gfinity 3v3 whilst beating the team ‘Mout Gang’ in Gfinity which consists of Fairy Peak! Mout & Kaydop.
- As well as some minor winnings!
- I coach ALL regions
- I coach ALL platforms
- I also coach freestylers
- I can coach depending on what exactly you want from the session (ex: If you only want to get better in defense, I will spend the entirety of the session dedicated to helping you in defense.
- Replay analysis in my live coaching sessions usually take about 40-50 mins per replay, since replay analysis is the most important part of coaching, if you want everything else I include in my sessions, 2 hour sessions would be better. Or you can request me to do certain things for that 1 hour, but I wouldn’t recommend taking out replay analysis as its so important.
If there’s still something you’re wondering about with my coaching, make sure to message me about it! discord – OSM#7814
What we do in a normal live session:
At the start of the session I will ask you what you think your weaknesses and strengths are (this is important as I’ll correct or confirm this later in the session so you yourself have a better understanding of your playstyle!)
- I’ll do a replay analysis to point out where you’re going wrong, what I think you should work on, this could be mechanics, rotation or positioning. I also show my own replay to help you understand the rotational and positional aspect of the game. (We can talk about every way possible to send me your games, whether that’d be sending the replay itself to me, or recording the replay and sending the recording to me!
- We then go to either a casual match or private 1v1s, it all depends on what I feel you need to work on. 3 games, in the first, I give no advice, second game i give as much advice as possible, 3rd game i give no advice again. This will help you remember all the things you need to do in an ordinary game.
- Throughout the session I will also ask you what you think you should’ve done on a certain play, and why you’d do that certain thing.
- At the end of the session I will send you some videos/training packs if needed in your case. I will also give you all my notes i wrote down during the session for you to look back at when we are done with the session! After the session feel free to message me if you need help/tips with anything, I’d be happy to help!
- Customer requests: You could suggest something that we could do that isn’t covered here! All questions allowed, I’m open to your ideas and I’m happy to take custom requests from you!
Additional note: If you’re a console player, you need to record a game you want me to analyze and upload it to YouTube where I can view it and analyze it in the session. Other than that there’s no limits for console sessions!
What we do in a freestyling live session:
There’s a few key points to freestyling, and I will help you with them all.
- At the start, I will ask you some general questions that help me know more of what things you need to work on as a freestyler, and learning what mechanics you can do, and what mechanics are appropriate to learn.
- I will help you get better at the mechanics you’re struggling with, and helping you build them up to a comfortable level.
- We then go to practice talking points when freestyling. What to call out for your teammate when you’re freestyling.
- Afterwards we go to practice passing, and how to do it correctly. You’ll be leaving the session feeling like the best passer in the freestyle community!
- I’ll teach you the main positions you want to be around when freestyling. There’s multiple different situations and positions when freestyling in rocket league, and I’ll cover just about all of them!
- We continue on with what you’ve learned, and we go freestyling together for 3-4 games, and helping build on-top of what you already learned.
- I will help build a schedule for you to work with if asked for that will be fit for you and fit for helping you becoming the best freestyler possible, as fast as possible.
- Customer Requests: As with ranked live sessions, you can suggest something we could do that isn’t covered here. I’m very open to your ideas, and I’m happy to do any certain requests!
If you have any questions about my coaching or anything really, feel free to message me on discord OSM#7814, or by Twitter .
Here’s a few notable videos you can watch from me:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Monday||4:00pm – 11:00pm|
|Tuesday||4:00pm – 11:00pm|
|Wednesday||4:00pm – 11:00pm|
|Thursday||4:00pm – 11:00pm|
|Friday||4:00pm – 11:00pm|
|Saturday||12:00pm – 11:00pm|
|Sunday||12:00pm – 11:00pm|
Timezone: CEST (GMT+1)
Have a question?
If you want to have a chat before placing an order just message me on Discord: Pulse OSM#7814
$50.00 – $130.00
After you book, your coach will contact you within 48 hours by email or Discord to finalize details.
After you book, the coach will be in touch over email or Discord chat to discuss dates and times for your session.
Yes, certainly. You can disucss what timings work best with your coach.
If you can’t make a session you need to let your coach know 6 hours in advance, otherwise you’re at risk of losing your order. This is at the coaches discretion.