1v1 Duel, 3v3 Standard, Hoops
25 – 49 Hours
Hello, I’m OSM. I’ve been playing Rocket League since season 2 moving from PS4 to PC In late season 3. I have around 5000 hours across PS4 and PC! I’ve coached players all the way from bronze 1 up to Grand Champion! If you have the motivation to get better, you can get any rank.
I’ve always had a ton of motivation to get better and compete vs the top players in this game. From a challenger elite in season 3 (about gold 3 now) to #1 in 1s, if I can do it, you definitely can!
I have a few tournament / showmatch successes & achievements during my career such as:
Being the only one to beat Fairy Peak! in a series in 2018. (Video way down below)
- Winning rewind 3v3 tournaments
- Top 1 in 1s
- Top 10 in 2s
- top 20 in 3s
- Getting 2nd in Gfinity 3v3 whilst beating the team ‘Mout Gang’ in Gfinity which consists of Fairy Peak! Mout & Kaydop.
- As well as some minor winnings!
- I coach ALL regions
- I coach ALL platforms
- I can coach depending on what exactly you want from the session (ex: If you only want to get better in defense, I will spend the entirety of the session dedicated to helping you in defense.
If there’s still something you’re wondering about with my coaching, make sure to message me about it! discord – OSM#7814
What we do in a normal live session:
At the start of the session I will ask you what you think your weaknesses and strengths are (this is important as I’ll correct or confirm this later in the session so you yourself have a better understanding of your playstyle!)
- I’ll do a replay analysis to point out where you’re going wrong, what I think you should work on, this could be mechanics, rotation or positioning. I also show my own replay to help you understand the rotational and positional aspect of the game. (We can talk about every way possible to send me your games, whether that’d be sending the replay itself to me, or recording the replay and sending the recording to me!
- We then go to either a casual match or private 1v1s, it all depends on what I feel you need to work on. 3 games, in the first, I give no advice, second game i give as much advice as possible, 3rd game i give no advice again. This will help you remember all the things you need to do in an ordinary game.
- Throughout the session I will also ask you what you think you should’ve done on a certain play, and why you’d do that certain thing.
- At the end of the session I will send you some videos/training packs if needed in your case. I will also give you all my notes i wrote down during the session for you to look back at when we are done with the session! After the session feel free to message me if you need help/tips with anything, I’d be happy to help!
- Customer requests: You could suggest something that we could do that isn’t covered here! All questions allowed, I’m open to your ideas and I’m happy to take custom requests from you!
If you have any questions about my coaching or anything really, feel free to message me on discord OSM#7814, or by Twitter .
Here’s a few notable videos you can watch from me:
|Monday||4:00pm – 11:00pm|
|Tuesday||4:00pm – 11:00pm|
|Wednesday||4:00pm – 11:00pm|
|Thursday||4:00pm – 11:00pm|
|Friday||4:00pm – 11:00pm|
|Saturday||12:00pm – 11:00pm|
|Sunday||12:00pm – 11:00pm|
Timezone: CEST (GMT+1)
Have a question?
If you want to have a chat before placing an order just message me on Discord: Pulse OSM#7814
$45.00 – $100.00
By default, 1 session will last 1 hour.
Once you place your order the coach will contact you within 48 hours by email to finalize your session details.