1v1 Duel, 3v3 Standard, Hoops
1 Hour, 2 Hours, 3 Hours, 4 Hours, 5 Hours, 6 Hours, 8 Hours, 10 Hours, 12 Hours, 18 Hours
100 – 199 Hours
Hello, I’m OSM! I’m a professional rocket league coach with a little over 7000 hours in Rocket League. I’ve faced many challenges whilst on my journey to improve, but I’ve learned a lot and I’m here to share that knowledge to make your journey better, easier, and more fun!
I’ve always had the motivation to succeed and get better at Rocket League, and I’ve gone from gold 3 at the start of my career, all the way up to rank 1 and competing in multiple major tournaments! If I can do it, you definitely can!
I coach ALL regions & ALL platforms.
What we do in a normal live session:
At the start of the session, I will ask you what you think your weaknesses and strengths are (this is important as I’ll correct or confirm this later in the session so you yourself have a better understanding of your playstyle!)
- I’ll do a replay analysis to point out where you’re going wrong, what I think you should work on, this could be mechanics, rotation or positioning. I can also show my own replay to help you understand the rotational and positional aspect of the game. (We can talk about every way possible to send me your games, whether that’d be sending the replay itself to me, or recording the replay and sending the recording to me!
- We then go to either a casual match or private 1v1s, it all depends on what I feel you need to work on. 3 games, in the first game, I give no advice, the second game I give as much advice as possible, 3rd game I give no advice again. This will help you remember all the things you need to do in an ordinary game, and adapt in real-time which is necessary.
- Throughout the session I will also ask you what you think you should’ve done on a certain play, and why you’d do that certain thing.
- At the end of the session, I will send you some videos/training packs/workshop maps if needed in your case. After the session feel free to message me if you need help/tips with anything, I’d be happy to help!
- Customer requests: You could suggest something that we could do that isn’t covered here! All questions allowed, I’m open to your ideas and I’m happy to take custom requests from you!
Additional notes: If you’re a console player, you need to record a game you want me to analyze and upload it to YouTube where I can view it and analyze it in the session. Other than that there are no limits for console sessions! If you’re a PC player, you need to send the replay file of the game you want me to analyze over to discord private messages. You NEED to have a way to talk in discord voice chat (microphone, using phone, etc)
If you order either 2 hours or 3-hour sessions, you have to split it into different times (for 2-hour sessions it’s 2 1 hour sessions, and for 3-hour sessions (3 1 hour sessions or 2 1 hour 30 minutes sessions) Please let me know which you want before setting up a time for the session. If you don’t ill assume you want 2 1 hour 30 minutes sessions.
There are a few key points to freestyling, and I will help you with them all.
- I can teach you ANY Rocket League mechanic!
- At the start, I will ask you some general questions that help me know more of what things you need to work on as a freestyler, and learning what mechanics you can do, and what mechanics are appropriate to learn.
- I will help you get better at the mechanics you’re struggling with and helping you build them up to a comfortable level.
- We then go to practice talking points when freestyling. What to call out for your teammate when you’re freestyling.
- Afterward, we go to practice passing, and how to do it correctly. You’ll be leaving the session feeling like the best passer in the freestyle community!
- I’ll teach you the main positions you want to be around when freestyling. There’s multiple different situations and positions when freestyling in rocket league, and I’ll cover just about all of them!
- We continue on with what you’ve learned, and we go freestyling together for 3-4 games and helping build on-top of what you already learned.
- I will help build a schedule for you to work with if asked for in the session, that will be fit for you and fit for helping you become the best freestyler possible, as fast as possible.
- Customer Requests: As with ranked live sessions, you can suggest something we could do that isn’t covered here. I’m very open to your ideas, and I’m happy to do any certain requests!
If you have any questions about my coaching or anything really, feel free to message me on discord OSM#7814, or by Twitter .
Here are a few notable videos you can watch from me:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Monday||11:00am – 7:00pm|
|Tuesday||11:00am – 7:00pm|
|Wednesday||11:00am – 7:00pm|
|Thursday||11:00am – 7:00pm|
|Friday||11:00am – 7:00pm|
|Saturday||11:00am – 7:00pm|
|Sunday||11:00am – 7:00pm|
Timezone: GMT (GMT)
Have a question?
If you want to have a chat before placing an order just message me on Discord: Pulse OSM#7814
$180.00 – $760.00
Once you place your order the coach will contact you within 48 hours by email or Discord to finalize your session details with you and your team.
After you book, the coach will be in touch over email or Discord chat to discuss dates and times for your session.
Yes, certainly. You can discuss what timings work best with your coach.
If you can’t make a session you need to let your coach know 6 hours in advance, otherwise, you’re at risk of losing your order and may need to cover the transaction costs at 5% of your order.
Yes, but you need to check first. It’s usually possible to do it within the next 72 hours but the coach might be busy so it’s worth checking. The coach Discord ID is on this page, near the time availability.
UPGRADE YOUR ROCKET LEAGUE GAMING EXPERIENCE
WIN MORE & RANK UP
IN ROCKET LEAGUE
ROCKET LEAGUE COURSES
LOVED SINCE 2018
1800+ unique 5 star reviews by GamersRdy students since we launched in 2018