1v1 Duel, 2v2 Doubles, 3v3 Standard, Dropshot, Hoops
RLCS World Champion
200 – 999 Hours
Nintendo Switch, PC, PlayStation, Xbox
I am an ex-Professional Rocket league player for the season 1 world champion iBuyPower Cosmic, and G2 esports. During this time I spent roughly 3,000 hours in Top 100 ranked games, scrims, tournaments, replay reviews and vod reviews. After taking a step back from playing I coached the pro-OCE team JAM as well as offering private coaching sessions in my discord. I’ve now been coaching on gamersrdy for over 6 months and have fulfilled hundreds of coaching sessions. Ive also appeared on the RLCS broadcast as an analyst
I have always had a passion for teaching, and I have thoroughly enjoyed fulfilling it by helping people learn the little ins and outs of rocket league. Whether that’s through rotation, mechanics, mindset, or game sense, I love helping people solve a problem they’ve been struggling with.
I’m not going to sit in replays with you for 50 minutes and point out / break down mistakes from a single game; that’s not a good use of anyone’s time or money. Instead I will point out mistakes in respect to what pattern they form and what mindset change you can make to essentially teach and train yourself. I don’t want people to have to come back for bi-weekly sessions, I want to teach you the general principles behind rocket league, how to practice efficiently w/ freeplay and how to apply a proper mindset to all situations. If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, please keep reading.
What a session looks like:
(Things in parenthesis are things to do if you want the most out of your session)
- We’ll talk over Discord DM’s about scheduling and that’s how we’ll exchange replays as well.
- I will have you send me 2 replays of your desired game mode. (Replays of close losses are best)
- During our session, we will be in a discord call and I will screen share and use an on-screen pen to draw over your replays to clearly convey my thoughts and explain situations and how they apply to the patterns ill be outlining.
- After the replays, I’ll summarize the trends I’ve noticed, then use screen share and show you the most effective way to use free play in order to improve both your mechanics and decision making.
- At the end of the hour I’ll write out the things I’ve noticed in summarized notes in discord as well as giving you a recommended schedule to use and what to focus on to improve as quickly as possible.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Monday||12:00pm – 7:00pm|
|Tuesday||12:00pm – 7:00pm|
|Wednesday||12:00pm – 7:00pm|
|Thursday||12:00pm – 7:00pm|
|Friday||12:00pm – 7:00pm|
|Saturday||Available upon request|
Timezone: PDT (GMT-7)
Have a question?
If you want to have a chat before placing an order just message me on Discord: 0ver Zer0#0001
$40.00 – $120.00
Once you place your order the coach will contact you within 48 hours by email or Discord to finalize your session details with you and your team.
After you book, the coach will be in touch over email or Discord chat to discuss dates and times for your session.
Yes, certainly. You can discuss what timings work best with your coach.
If you can’t make a session you need to let your coach know 6 hours in advance, otherwise you’re at risk of losing your order. This is at the coaches discretion.
Yes, but you need to check first. It’s usually possible to do it within the next 72 hours but the coach might be busy so it’s worth checking. The coach Discord ID is on this page, near the time availability.
UPGRADE YOUR ROCKET LEAGUE GAMING EXPERIENCE
WIN MORE & RANK UP
IN ROCKET LEAGUE
ROCKET LEAGUE COURSES
LOVED SINCE 2018
1800+ unique 5 star reviews by GamersRdy students since we launched in 2018