1v1 Duel, 2v2 Doubles, 3v3 Standard, Hoops
ESL Monthly Champion
Here’s some information about me before we begin: I am a Professional rocket league player that is currently playing for Howard, alongside Calix and Joyo
I used to play the very first version of rocket league, SARPBC, however I began to focus on COD competitively before returning in Season 4 Of Rocket League.
I have a few tournament successes/achievements under my belt including:
- Making it to the renegade cup finals sponsored by psyonix themselves (Top 12 Teams over a 4 month period compete for $20,000)
- Winning the ESL Finals
- Making round 2 of the Rocket Baguette Grand Prix Losing to Team Secret by 1 Goal in the final
- Many other smaller achievements
- Top 12 Spring Series
- Top 6 Fusion (Tournament ran by JohnnyBoi_i, Sponsored Incivik – Psyonix)
- Top 12-14 RLCS Regional #1
- Top 17-22 RLCS Regional #3
- Made RLCS X – The Grid for both Winter and Spring Split
I pride myself in being able to provide knowledge and fun experiences for everyone.
This is how my sessions would pan out:
We spend around 5-10 minutes talking about strengths and weaknesses in the game, if wanted we may go over a replay so that I can get a better understanding of what it is that you want to be coached for.
We will then go into a private match where I can assess skills and mechanical ability for advice on how to improve it.
I tend to want to have multiple options for you to choose from after this point whether you want to:
– Play some casual games and I give you feedback on how I feel you are playing
– Play some ranked games in order to get that competitive feel and I provide you with either a list of pros and cons or just some feedback/advice on what you could improve on
– Client Ideas: This would be where you provide an idea that you would like to try out and do something that I haven’t listed above.
– At the end of every session I will create a personalised training pack for all you’re improvement needs (15 shots)
Apart from this, I want to be able to provide you with a service that not only leaves you with the ability to improve a lot but I want you to have enjoyed and found the sessions fun because I pride myself in being a fun, yet serious coach.
|Wednesday||10am – 2pm|
|Thursday||10am – 10pm|
|Friday||10am – 3pm|
|Saturday||10am – 10pm|
|Sunday||10am – 10pm|
Timezone: GMT (GMT+0)
Have a question?
If you want to have a chat before placing an order just message me on Discord: Polar#0428
$35.00 – $90.00
Once you place your order the coach will contact you within 48 hours by email or Discord to finalize your session details with you and your team.
After you book, the coach will be in touch over email or Discord chat to discuss dates and times for your session.
Yes, certainly. You can discuss what timings work best with your coach.
If you can’t make a session you need to let your coach know 6 hours in advance, otherwise, you’re at risk of losing your order and may need to cover the transaction costs at 5% of your order.
Yes, but you need to check first. It’s usually possible to do it within the next 72 hours but the coach might be busy so it’s worth checking. The coach Discord ID is on this page, near the time availability.
UPGRADE YOUR ROCKET LEAGUE GAMING EXPERIENCE
WIN MORE & RANK UP
IN ROCKET LEAGUE
ROCKET LEAGUE COURSES
LOVED SINCE 2018
1800+ unique 5 star reviews by GamersRdy students since we launched in 2018