1v1 Duel, 2v2 Doubles, 3v3 Solo Standard, 3v3 Standard, Hoops
ESL Monthly Champion
PC, Xbox One
1 Hour, 2 Hours, 3 Hours, 4 Hours, 6 Hours, 12 Hours, 18 Hours
2 Players, 3 Players, 4 Players
Here’s some information about me before we begin: I am a competitive rocket league player that is currently playing for Team GFG.
I used to play the very first version of rocket league, SARPBC, however I began to focus on COD competitively before returning in Season 4 Of Rocket League where I have been playing at a very high level ever since.
I have a few tournament successes/achievements under my belt including:
- Making it to the renegade cup finals sponsored by psyonix themselves (Top 12 Teams over a 4 month period compete for $20,000
- Winning the ESL Finals
- Currently top 5 in rocket leagues Renegade tournament
- Making round 2 of the Rocket Baguette Grand Prix Losing to Team Secret by 1 Goal in the final
- Many other smaller achievements
I pride myself in being able to provide knowledge and fun experiences for everyone.
This is how my sessions would pan out:
We spend around 5-10 minutes talking about strengths and weaknesses in the game, if wanted we may go over a replay so that I can get a better understanding of what it is that you want to be coached for.
We will then go into a private match where I can assess skills and mechanical ability for advice on how to improve it.
I tend to want to have multiple options for you to choose from after this point whether you want to:
– Play some casual games and I give you feedback on how I feel you are playing
– Play Private 1v1 and I give constructive criticism as well as some nice comments so that we can improve your gameplay
– Play some ranked games in order to get that competitive feel and I provide you with either a list of pros and cons or just some feedback/advice on what you could improve on
– Go over replays and I scan in detail with a recording so that you can look over and act upon the feedback
– Customer Ideas: This would be where you provide an idea that you would like to try out and do something that I haven’t listed above.
– At the end of every session I will create a personalised training pack for all you’re improvement needs
Apart from this, I want to be able to provide you with a service that not only leaves you with the ability to improve a lot but I want you to have enjoyed and found the sessions fun because I pride myself in being a fun, yet serious coach.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Monday||6:00pm – 7:00pm|
|Tuesday||2:00pm – 5:00pm|
|Wednesday||11:00am – 4:00pm|
|Thursday||10:00am – 11:30am, 6:00pm – 8:30pm|
|Saturday||12:00am – 2:00pm|
|Sunday||11:00am – 12:00am|
Timezone: GMT (GMT+0)
Have a question?
If you want to have a chat before placing an order just message me on Discord: Polar#0428
Availability: In stock
By default, 1 session will last 1 hour.
Once you place your order the coach will contact you within 48 hours by email to finilize your session details.