2v2 Doubles, 3v3 Standard
Hello there! I’m Prolific. I’m 27 years old and I love Rocket League. I’ve been playing since the start of the game in 2015. I started on Xbox and moved to PC about 3 years ago. I started writing articles for GamersRdy in 2020. Including “How to reach the highest ranks in Rocket League”. There, you are able to see my thought process as I moved up in the ranks. I’ve been coaching for over a year now, and have had success with many of my students. I love to analyze gameplay and really go into detail with my students as much as possible. If you are trying to reach a new rank goal, or perhaps, finish your GC rewards for the first time, I possess the skills and knowledge you need to take your game to the next level.
Why should you book me?
I’ve been playing since Season 1 (2015) and have roughly 4,000 hours total. I’ve been a Grand Champion since Season 13 in 2’s and 3’s. My coaching abilities exceed my abilities as a player. I’ve coached for 200+ hours and had many players reach their goals after a session or two with me.
If you take the advice that I give you in our session, you WILL see improvement. During our session, I will make sure to be as thorough as possible to ensure that you understand the thought process behind the decisions I make. Also, to make sure that my students get the best out of their session. Also, I will not judge you for any mistake you make or any question you ask. I’m all about positive vibes. I’m able to break down your gameplay, recognize mistakes, and give you the knowledge you need to succeed.
If I can make it to Grand Champion, you can too. Even if you aren’t a mechanical player, you can still get there using fundamental Rocket League. I can teach you how to apply that knowledge to your play style with conviction. Also, I can show you the play style I use that completely transformed the way I think about the game.
Getting to Grand Champion isn’t as hard as it may seem. You just need the correct mindset and some determination.
What will a session consist of?
- I will message you on discord and have you send me a replay file which I will analyze before the session.
- When the session starts we will get into a discord call and go over the replay together. During this time, I will be pointing out any mistakes you make and teaching you what you could have done better in those situations. While at the same time, making sure I answer any questions you may have. I want to make sure you understand why I correct a mistake.
- Depending on the player, we may go into a private match to work on any mechanical issues you might be having. We can break down the mechanic step-by-step, and make sure you have a solid understanding of the mechanic. And its best uses.
- Training packs will be assigned for specific skills that you need to work on. This may include workshop maps if you are on steam.
- A training schedule will be established based on your availability. (if you want to improve, you must be consistent)
- At the end of the session, I will outline your mistakes and make you a list. This list will serve as a reminder of the weakest points of your gameplay. So you can always have a reference point to look back on.
- Answer any questions you may have about anything Rocket League related.
- RL Tracker: https://rocketleague.tracker.network/rocket-league/profile/steam/7656119813658680/overview
- Discord: Prolific#5727
|Monday||9:00pm – 12:00am|
|Tuesday||9:00pm – 12:00am|
|Wednesday||9:00pm – 12:00am|
|Thursday||9:00pm – 12:00am|
|Friday||9:00pm – 12:00am|
|Saturday||12:00pm – 12:00am|
|Sunday||12:00pm – 12:00am|
Timezone: CST (GMT-6)
Have a question?
If you want to have a chat before placing an order just message me on Discord: Prolific#5727
$20.00 – $40.00
Once you place your order the coach will contact you within 48 hours by email or Discord to finalize your session details with you and your team.
After you book, the coach will be in touch over email or Discord chat to discuss dates and times for your session.
Yes, certainly. You can discuss what timings work best with your coach.
If you can’t make a session you need to let your coach know 6 hours in advance, otherwise, you’re at risk of losing your order and may need to cover the transaction costs at 5% of your order.
Yes, but you need to check first. It’s usually possible to do it within the next 72 hours but the coach might be busy so it’s worth checking. The coach Discord ID is on this page, near the time availability.
UPGRADE YOUR ROCKET LEAGUE GAMING EXPERIENCE
WIN MORE & RANK UP
IN ROCKET LEAGUE
ROCKET LEAGUE COURSES
LOVED SINCE 2018
1800+ unique 5 star reviews by GamersRdy students since we launched in 2018