2v2 Doubles, 3v3 Standard, Dropshot, Hoops, Rumble, Snow Day
Top 100, Grand Champion
Grand Champion, Champion, Diamond, Platinum, Gold, Silver, Bronze / Unranked
200 – 999 Hours
1v1 coaching: https://www.gamersrdy.com/product/psema
I am an experienced coach averaging 5 stars from every single one my previous coaching lessons.
- I’ve coached PC, PS4, XBOX, Switch, even people on GeForce Now with great success.
- Most commonly I get students from the US, Germany and the rest of Europe.
- I’ve coached teams from Gold up to GrandChampion and Top-100. In standard 3v3 and 2v2.
- I’ve had experience with every different type of player and I can help everyone grow individually but also, the team as a whole.
- I also manage a couple of teams for myself, or for friends with great success, usually sweeping 1st and 2nd place in every LAN or Online Tournament we can attend in Greece.
I spent the last year and a half analyzing rocket league and testing my methods so that you won’t have too.
- Managed to get GrandChampion 1000 hours in (link to my article), so I must have done something right.
- Won a few local LANs and online tournaments in the process.
- Even managed to beat RLCS finalists in ranked, so that definitely felt rewarding.
How a session will work:
- I try to keep all my sessions close to 60min. If there’s more I want to show you or if there’s not enough for you to train on until our next session, the lesson might last a bit more. So let me know if you have extra time beforehand.
- Most often we’ll go over footage of your gameplay, discuss and comment on what we can change to do better.
- Focusing on areas where your game can be improved as easily and effortlessly as possible.
- I always give 100% to make the lesson worth your time, but also fun, while helping you feel comfortable and excited for what’s to come.
- I let you enjoy the lesson stress free as I set up the best course of action for you; including training packs and training drills.
- I will respect your time but I expect you to do so as well.
- I am all about honesty and transparency so these are my stats and here are some past reviews from people like you.
- 1h: Going over the basics and getting enough “homework” for at least 5-10 days.
- 2h: More in depth analysis and training for every player. Especially helpful for teams of 3-4 people.
- 3h: 3 hours split into 2 sessions based on the needs of the team. Follow up session especially worth it to keep improving!
- 6h: 6 hours split into 3 sessions. Specifically designed to make each player as complete as possible. Ideally, sessions are to be distributed over the period of 1 month.
You can get an idea of how I explain simple mechanics from my intro video:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Team Coach Availability:
|Monday||10:00pm – 11:00pm|
|Tuesday||10:00pm – 11:00pm|
|Wednesday||10:00pm – 11:00pm|
|Thursday||10:00pm – 11:00pm|
|Friday||10:00pm – 11:00pm|
|Saturday||5:00pm – 1:00am|
|Sunday||5:00pm – 1:00am|
Timezone: CET (GMT+1)
Have a question?
If you want to have a chat before placing an order just message me on Discord: psema#1158
If you are a 3v3 team and your team has a sub you can select 4 players (for the same price) just to let me know.
$40.00 – $180.00
By default, 1 session will last 1 hour.
Once you place your order the coach will contact you within 48 hours by email to finalize your session details.