1v1 Duel, 2v2 Doubles, 3v3 Standard, Dropshot, Hoops, Rumble, Snow Day
Top 100, Grand Champion 3
1 Hour, 2 Hours, 3 Hours, 6 Hours
200 – 999 Hours
Hey, my name is psema this is what my coaching is all about:
I am an experienced coach averaging 5 stars from every single one my previous coaching lessons.
- I’ve coached PC, PS4, XBOX, Switch, even people on GeForce Now with great success over the past 3 years.
- Over 200 Students, ranging from Bronze all the way to Grand Champion/Top-100 and from 9 to 53 years old.
I am not only going to teach you how to climb the ranks but I will also:
- Focus on making you play as comfortable as possible.
- Guide you into the right mindset about improving.
- Show you how to learn from your mistakes and get better with each game.
- Give you specific examples with footage from pro players or even my replays on how the game should be played.
- Help you on your quest finding the right teammates to rank up with.
- Most importantly, I will be with you every step of the way, highs and lows, answering questions, providing support and being genuinely happy when you send me those division up screenshots.
You can get an idea of how I explain simple mechanics from my cringy intro video:
I spent the last year and a half analyzing rocket league and testing my methods so that you won’t have too.
- Managed to get GrandChampion 1000 hours in (link to my article), so I must have done something right.
- Grinded my way all the way to Top 100 Worldwide and Top 1 for my country, 1900+ MMR in 3s (3000 hours in).
- Won local LANs and online tournaments (around 1000$ in prize pools).
- Faced most RLCS players in ranked.
- Finished top 65-96 RLRS EU Season 8.
- Got Rank B+ 6 Mans.
- Attended RLCS Season 5 and 8, meeting pros, students and many friends.
I try to keep all my sessions close to 60min. If there’s more I want to show you or if there’s not enough for you to train on until our next session, the lesson might last a bit more. So let me know if you have extra time beforehand.
I always give 100% to make the lesson worth your time, but also fun, while helping you feel comfortable and excited for what’s to come.
I will respect your time but I expect you to do so as well.
- 1h: Going over the basics and getting enough “homework” for at least 5-10 days.
- 2h: More in-depth analysis and training. Especially helpful for players that want to work on 2 playlists simultaneously (like 2v2 and 3v3).
- 3h: 3 hours split into 2 sessions based on the student’s needs. Follow up session incredibly worth it to keep improving!
- 6h: 6 hours split into 3-4 sessions. Specifically designed to make you the most complete player you can be in the shortest amount of time. Ideally, sessions are to be distributed over a period of 1 month.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Monday||12:00pm – 5:00pm|
|Tuesday||12:00pm – 5:00pm|
|Wednesday||12:00pm – 5:00pm|
|Thursday||12:00pm – 5:00pm|
|Friday||12:00pm – 5:00pm|
|Saturday||9:00pm – 11:00pm|
|Sunday||9:00pm – 11:00pm|
More time-slots available upon agreement.
Have a question?
If you want to have a chat before placing an order just message me on Discord: psema#1158 . Note this is my general availability and is subject to tweaks.
$36.00 – $216.00
Once you place your order the coach will contact you within 48 hours by email or Discord to finalize your session details with you and your team.
After you book, the coach will be in touch over email or Discord chat to discuss dates and times for your session.
Yes, certainly. You can discuss what timings work best with your coach.
If you can’t make a session you need to let your coach know 6 hours in advance, otherwise you’re at risk of losing your order. This is at the coaches discretion.
Yes, but you need to check first. It’s usually possible to do it within the next 72 hours but the coach might be busy so it’s worth checking. The coach Discord ID is on this page, near the time availability.
UPGRADE YOUR ROCKET LEAGUE GAMING EXPERIENCE
WIN MORE & RANK UP
IN ROCKET LEAGUE
ROCKET LEAGUE COURSES
LOVED SINCE 2018
1800+ unique 5 star reviews by GamersRdy students since we launched in 2018