1v1 Duel, 2v2 Doubles, 3v3 Solo Standard, 3v3 Standard
PC, PlayStation 4
1000 – 1499 Hours
Hi, My name is Moose and I’m a live session coach/replay analyst with over 1200 hours of professional coaching experience and 100+ reviews!
I coach people on all platforms ranging from Bronze to pro player and everything in between with TWENTY THREE of my students so far getting to Grand Champion after their sessions. I’ve coached students in regions including EU, NA, Middle East, South Africa, Asia and OCE.
Currently I focus mainly on coaching through GamersRdy and clip hitting as I am a competitive player for Team Awake. I’m formerly the coach and sub for Blitz which is made up of Distan, OSM and Zee9 and formerly the coach of YOWZAA (Now preflip gang) which was made up of Fusure, Jhzer, Mugg, Krazack and formerly OSM & Pethy who despite forming three weeks before RLRS play ins finished top 24 in EU last season! I’m also the former leader for the preflipgang clan aswell.
I specialize in helping with positioning and creating scenarios in which what you done may have worked, why what you done doesn’t or hasn’t worked as well as using on screen drawing in order to help you process how the scenario should be.
I take two replays from you in whatever game modes you want them to be I analyse both of them fully and then record a higher level replay analysis of a rank higher than yours and send them to you as an unlisted YouTube video on discord!
How this works/What will I cover in the video?
- You send me two replays of your choice for any playlist you wish. (For how to do that see below)
- I will record my analysis of that game as well as the higher level analysis and upload it to YouTube as an unlisted video and DM you with the link on discord when it is finished.
- I will be looking at your positioning, rotation and game sense and suggesting things you should do better in order to improve your game play.
- Using on screen drawing (where applicable) in order to give a visual representation to encourage faster learning and making the analysis easier to understand
- Explaining common scenarios and why you should or should not do them.
- Helping you work on your decision making by explaining when you should challenge vs when you should not and helping to improve your overall mindset for playing whether in solo queue or playing with friends.
- There is a breakdown of a higher ranked match included in the video
If you are on console you will need to record the gameplay yourself and upload it to YouTube and send me the link. If you are on PC you can find the replay by changing the name of it in game and then going to My documents\My Games\Rocket League\TAGame\Demos and sorting by newest date. It should be the top file because it will be the most recently edited.
- “How do I send you a video if I am on console?”
Using Upload studio(Xbox)/Share factory(PS4) to upload the file to either Youtube or Onedrive
- “What do you mean by breakdown of a higher ranked replay?”
Basically what I do is I source a replay from a ranked game in a rank higher than yours (usually 100+ mmr) so basically a minimum of one full rank above your current one and I watch it and point out why the player has done what they have done and mistakes that they made in the game. This helps you understand what you need to do to get to that rank and then beyond it.
- What kind of replays do I need?
The replays must be dated no more than 2 days before our coaching session, They have to be close games, in competitive, at your own rank, They can be wins or loses and they must be against opponents you found tough to beat, Also active participation of all people in the lobby is needed. No one carrying.
- Are there any rules/terms and conditions for your coaching?
Yes you can find them here!
- “Where can I send you the replay?”
You can send me the replay on discord as a file (Steam) or as a video (console).
- “How long does it take you to finish the replay?”
From start to finish including rendering, uploading and processing it takes around 4 hours from the moment I start.
- “How long does it take for the video to arrive from after I order?”
Once we get in contact on discord (which is within 48 hours of you placing the order) and you sent me the replay it will be back to you in any less than 7 days
- “I am [Rank] Am I too low to get one of these replays?”
Absolutely not, As long as you are willing to learn and apply the advice I give you to your play style
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Have a question?
If you want to have a chat before placing an order just message me on Discord: MooseTDI#9914
How long will it take to analyze?
Your video should be completed in 3 to 7 days after you submit your replay.
Each video contains 1x replay analysis of your game play and 1x viewing/breaking down of a replay from a rank higher than yours (Usually 100mmr+)
By default, 1 session equates to 1 replay that you send over being analysed and recorded, then sent back to you.
Once you place your order the coach will contact you within 48 hours by email to get your replay file or video file for them to analyze.