1v1 Duel, 2v2 Doubles, 3v3 Solo Standard, 3v3 Standard
PC, PlayStation 4
200 – 999 Hours
Hi, My name is Moose and I’m a live session coach/replay analyst. I’ve coached people all around the world from bronze to top 100 and my goal is to help you improve at rocket league! I’m also a grand champion and the coach for the Pulse competitive team which is made up of Fusure, Jhzer, OSM and Pethy.
I specialize in helping with positioning and creating scenarios in which what you done may have worked, why what you done doesn’t or hasn’t worked as well as using on screen drawing in order to help you process how the scenario should be.
Rather than analyse multiple replays in the space of a single video I like to focus on one replay and go more in dept on it and break it down properly. This means I can explain things over a longer period of time instead of trying to stick to a schedule.
How this works/What will I cover in the video?
- You send me one replay of your choice for any playlist you wish. (For how to do that see below)
- I will record my analysis and upload it to YouTube as an unlisted video and DM you with the link on discord when it is finished.
- I will be looking at your positioning, rotation and game sense and suggesting things you should do better in order to improve your game play.
- Using on screen drawing (where applicable) in order to give a visual representation to encourage faster learning and making the analysis easier to understand
- Explaining common scenarios and why you should or should not do them.
- Helping you work on your decision making by explaining when you should challenge vs when you should not and helping to improve your overall mindset for playing whether in solo queue or playing with friends.
- Using examples of ranks higher than you in order to show you what you need to be able to do to rank up
If you are on console you will need to record the gameplay yourself and upload it to YouTube and send me the link. If you are on PC you can find the replay by changing the name of it in game and then going to My documents\My Games\Rocket League\TAGame\Demos and sorting by newest date. It should be the top file because it will be the most recently edited.
- “How do I send you a video if I am on console?”
Using Upload studio(Xbox)/Share factory(PS4) to upload the file to either Youtube or Onedrive
- “Where can I send you the replay?”
You can send me the replay on discord as a file (Steam) or as a video (console).
- “How long does it take you to finish the replay?”
From start to finish including rendering, uploading and processing it takes around 4 hours from the moment I start.
- “I am [Rank] Am I too low to get one of these replays?”
Absolutely not, As long as you are willing to learn and apply the advice I give you to your play style
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Have a question?
If you want to have a chat before placing an order just message me on Discord: MooseTDI#9914
How long will it take to analyze?
Your video should be completed in 3 to 7 days after you submit your replay.
By default, x1 Video Replay Analysis will recorded, analysed and sent back to you.
Once you place your order the coach will contact you within 48 hours by email to get your replay file or video file for them to analyze.