1v1 Duel, 2v2 Doubles
Grand Champion 1
I got Rocket League the day it came out on PS4. Everything took off once I got a PC in season 5 and started my YouTube career. I have over 5500+ hours at this point. Been GC for 8 seasons, and I’ve played in multiple tournaments. I’m currently a half time coach coaching 2-3 people a week, while editing videos for Striped.
I am best known for my Youtube channel and appearances in popular videos. Learning new mechanics is a passion of mine, and I love making videos where I challenge my skill in the game. I’ve made multiple tutorials and videos based on improving at Rocket League so my channel is a great secondary source for improving.
People tend to say my gameplay is really smooth, unique and creative, which is why I’m so entertaining to watch.
Here is one of my favorite videos where I try to score 25 unique shots in only 1 hour.
Why should you book me?
- I have over 5000 hours of playtime.
- I’m a 8x GC and I’ve got a top-level understanding of 1s and 2s.
- I am 1800 MMR in 2’s and GC3 in 1v1’s
- I have gone back and forth from being a freestyle/clip hitter to being super immersed in the competitive side of the game.
- Not only will I help you improve your rank, but I will help you improve your flair, the way your gameplay looks and feels.
- I do in-depth replay analyzing which includes drawing on the screen.
- Last but not least, I’m a fun guy and I’m sure you will love every minute of our coaching sessions.
What do my coaching sessions look like?
- To begin I’ll ask you some questions and figure out what your greatest strengths and weaknesses are.
- After that, we will hop into some replay analysis. I’ll point out your mistakes, your strengths, positioning errors and talk about mechanics that would help you in certain situations. We’ll get a general understanding of what to work on in the session.
- We will then play a series of 3 games (either 1v1 or casuals depending on what you need to work on). I’ll be testing your abilities, and paying close attention to your gameplay. In the first game ill barely say a word of advice, but in game 2 I’ll give you a ton of advice. In game 3 I’ll let the advice from game 2 sink in. I’ll save all the replays in case we’d like to analyze a gameplay situation.
- Throughout the session, I will be asking you what you think you should’ve done in certain situations, even situations where you didn’t know you made a mistake. The goal is to give you a higher-level mindset and better awareness of your mistakes.
- To end the session I’ll send you some videos/training packs/workshop maps for you to work on. If you are happy with the session and don’t require any further coaching, my DM’s will be open for you and I’ll be happy to help if you ever need some tips or have any questions.
Sessions are available to any rank on any platform in any region. Higher ranked players (platinum – gramd champion) will be able to apply my tips and tricks to their game in an easier fashion.
1 HOUR SESSION: Standard Session length.
2 HOUR SESSION: Standard Session + extra time to play in a high-ranked lobby with real-time feedback.
Here are some videos for you to get a taste of my content. The last two are videos based on helping you improve your rank and skill in Rocket League.
If you order multiple sessions, you’ll have the option to split the sessions into multiple or do a large session.
If you’re not interested in coaching, you’re always welcome to come hang out in my Discord server!
Starting at $80
Starting at $40
Metafy is a gaming coaching platform and community, similar to GamersRdy but 1000 times better.
Yes, certainly. You can find my profile following the link above. If you can’t find me then there are other coaches available!
GamersRdy will continue to exist for now but all coaches are moving over to joining the Metafy community.
UPGRADE YOUR ROCKET LEAGUE GAMING EXPERIENCE
WIN MORE & RANK UP
IN ROCKET LEAGUE
ROCKET LEAGUE COURSES
LOVED SINCE 2018
1800+ unique 5 star reviews by GamersRdy students since we launched in 2018