1v1 Duel, 2v2 Doubles, 3v3 Solo Standard, 3v3 Standard
Hello, my name is Stigment, and if you are wanting to take this game to the next level you have most definitely come to the right place. I myself was and still am being coached by a guy who goes by the name of Ryuu. He has coached some of the best teams competing in today’s environment including: Mock-It eSports EU, Crown & Jewels, and Precision Z to name a few. I have been honored to work with such a guy, and being the person that I am, I took a lot of inspiration while adding my own twist on things.
While I do believe my style of coaching can be seen as advanced, it most definitely has a flow and a direction to it based on the player. This all being said, playing the game is only half, the other being solely, mentality. I have been on teams first hand where absolutely everything within the chemistry of the team fits perfectly. The problem being that in the end the mentality got so careless it inevitably destroyed a team which very well could have gone to RLRS. So this is a biggy when it comes to what to expect with my coaching as this will also format and shape the course for who you are, not only as a player, but for who you are in your daily life. This session is very much surrounded by the player, as they have to be the ones driven to reach their goals in Rocket League.
What to expect in a session:
• Intense replay analysis (can take up to an hour to an hour and a half for one replay)
• Hardcore mentality training
• A friendly yet strict environment. This is a game we all love, but what we have to remember is that we have to be hard on ourselfs to reach our said goals.
What to have prepared:
• 2 replays of different values to the player. Good game | Bad game. (Meaning one where you thought you played very well, and then one where you felt the opposite).
• Then the final thing is just come in with an open mind. You never know what you may arise from this.
Ok, that’s just about it. If this game is truly something you may want to take to the next level, or even just peak into the competitive side. I may just be the right coach for you. Just let me know!
|Tuesday||4:00pm – 8:00pm|
|Wednesday||4:00pm – 8:00pm|
|Thursday||10:00am – 1:00pm|
|Saturday||9:30am – 11:00am|
Timezone: PST (GMT-8)
Have a question?
If you want to have a chat before placing an order just message me on Discord: Stigment#7612
Out of stock
By default, 1 session will last 1 hour.
Once you place your order the coach will contact you within 48 hours by email to finilize your session details.