Europe, Oceania, US-East, US-West
1v1 Duel, 2v2 Doubles, 3v3 Standard, Hoops
ESL Monthly Elite, Grand Champion
30 Minutes, 1 Hour, 2 Hours, 3 Hours, 4 Hours
I have been trained and coached by multiple RLCS and RLRS players, given tips from the best, and have worked on them personally since Season 3. Here’s a breakdown of my attributes:
- 2.5+ years coaching experience
- Has made RLCSX Main Event
- Current Coach for Michigan Tech University
- Has coached RLRS players
- Has been coached by RLCS players
- Has worked with RLCS coaches closely
- Grand Champ all playlists since Season 3
- Top 100 globally since Season 4
- ESL Monthly Elite and ESL Weekly Champ
- Reached Rank X in 6mans
- Has coached 100+ clients
What your purchase will consist of:
- You will send me 2 or 3 replays (per hour) and I will scrub through your gameplay until I find important mistakes that can be explained through concepts based on physics of the game. I have an onscreen pen tool I can use to separate what you do vs. what you could do instead.
- As we go through the match, I will explain to you your moves and play-style using a physics based explanation. I will go over your good decisions and give you highlights, I will quickly explain mistakes that make it more likely that you get scored on (without needing concepts), and I will deliver concepts to those big mistakes that almost always will cause you to be scored on.
- I will write down tendencies/habits that you should move away from to improve, and also note tendencies/habits that you already have a solid foundation for.
- As we finish I will give you a detailed list of what we went over so you have individual things to practice over the next few weeks. I will then pin it in our DM’s and you can always come back to our conversation for pointers if you forget what you need to work on.
ALL RANKS ARE ACCEPTED! However the lower your rank is the more we will focus on basic fundamentals and mechanics.
30 Minutes: This is only a 1 replay review session, it is NOT guaranteed to be 30 minutes. 1 on 1 or archived.
1 Hour: Standard 1-hour analysis session. 1 on 1 only. Bring 2 replays.
2 Hours: Standard 2-hour analysis session. 1 on 1 only. [10% OFF (when 2 hours ordered together) Bring 4 replays.]
3 Hours: One 2-hour session and one 1-hour follow-up analysis session. 1 on 1 only. [15% OFF (when 3 hours ordered together) Bring 4 replays.]
4 Hours: One 2-hour session and two 1-hour follow-up sessions. 1 on 1 only. [20% OFF (when 4 hours ordered together) Bring 4 replays.]
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Monday||12:00pm – 6:00pm|
|Wednesday||12:00pm – 5:00pm|
|Friday||12:00pm – 6:00pm|
|Saturday||12:00pm – 6:00pm|
|Sunday||12:00pm – 6:00pm|
Timezone: MST (GMT-7)
Have a question?
If you want to discuss better times or something that works better for you, message or add me on Discord: Talliebird#0020
$20.00 – $128.00
Once you place your order the coach will contact you within 48 hours by email or Discord to finalize your session details with you and your team.
After you book, the coach will be in touch over email or Discord chat to discuss dates and times for your session.
Yes, certainly. You can discuss what timings work best with your coach.
If you can’t make a session you need to let your coach know 6 hours in advance, otherwise, you’re at risk of losing your order and may need to cover the transaction costs at 5% of your order.
Yes, but you need to check first. It’s usually possible to do it within the next 72 hours but the coach might be busy so it’s worth checking. The coach Discord ID is on this page, near the time availability.
UPGRADE YOUR ROCKET LEAGUE GAMING EXPERIENCE
WIN MORE & RANK UP
IN ROCKET LEAGUE
ROCKET LEAGUE COURSES
LOVED SINCE 2018
1800+ unique 5 star reviews by GamersRdy students since we launched in 2018