1v1 Duel, 2v2 Doubles, 3v3 Standard
RLCS Contender, RLRS Contender
50 – 99 Hours
My name is Stephen Griffin, also known as Tylacto. I am currently an active player in the bubble scene who has competed at both RLCS and RLRS level and is looking to once again, still playing amongst those considered as the best in the game. Throughout the past 3+ years, I have frequently performed replay analysis for many individuals who have asked, as well as entire teams on occasion.
Premier Playing Experience:
- RLCS Season 4 – Aeriality/Team Secret
- RLRS Season 5 – Team Secret
- RLRS Season 6 – Team Secret
- Top 16 Dreamhack Leipzig 2018
- Top 24 Dreamhack Valencia 2019
- Top 4 Dreamhack Dallas 2019 Closed Qualifier
What to expect from a coaching session:
The aim is not just to help you play the game better, but also to think it better, and having played at every level of the game I look forward to making any replay analysis effective, easy to digest, and enjoyable.
- Whether you are an individual or a team, we will discuss how and where you feel you are in the game, what your aims are, and what you feel you struggle with.
- We will look over replay(s) of your choice in-depth, and look for potential bad habits to change, as well as discussing your strengths and the way you think situations through in-game.
- We will focus on a personalised practice routine and points for you to work on in order to become a better player/team.
- If the points to focus on suit it and you would like me to, I will produce you a personal custom training pack to work on improving a specific area of your game.
My social media accounts:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Tylacto
- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/tylacto
- Discord: Tylacto#1415
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Timezone: BST (UTC+0)
Have a question?
If you want to have a chat before placing an order just message me on Discord: Tylacto#1415
$30.00 – $60.00
Once you place your order the coach will contact you within 48 hours by email or Discord to finalize your session details with you and your team.
After you book, the coach will be in touch over email or Discord chat to discuss dates and times for your session.
Yes, certainly. You can discuss what timings work best with your coach.
If you can’t make a session you need to let your coach know 6 hours in advance, otherwise you’re at risk of losing your order. This is at the coaches discretion.
Yes, but you need to check first. It’s usually possible to do it within the next 72 hours but the coach might be busy so it’s worth checking. The coach Discord ID is on this page, near the time availability.
UPGRADE YOUR ROCKET LEAGUE GAMING EXPERIENCE
WIN MORE & RANK UP
IN ROCKET LEAGUE
ROCKET LEAGUE COURSES
LOVED SINCE 2018
1800+ unique 5 star reviews by GamersRdy students since we launched in 2018