1v1 Duel, 2v2 Doubles, 3v3 Solo Standard, 3v3 Standard
ESL Monthly Champion, ESL Monthly Elite, Grand Champion, RLCS Contender, RLRS Challenger
25 – 49 Hours
Hey! My name is Ty. I’ve been playing Rocket league since July 14th, 2015 (7 days after Rocket League’s release). Since then I have Qualified and played in the RLCS Pro League in seasons 4 and 6. I have also played in the RLRS Semi-Pro League in seasons 2 and 4. I have been a Grand Champion in 1v1’s, 2v2’s, and 3v3’s since season 2, and have also maintained a Top 10 Global spot on the 1v1 and 2v2 Leader-boards in almost every ranked season.
I know the ins and outs of this game in every playlist from a Professional perspective and a “Ranked Warrior” perspective and would love to share my knowledge with you. I have hundreds of hours in Professional replay review and have also spent loads of time helping my lower ranked friends improve as well.
1 Hour sessions:
- I will analyze two – three of your replays that you would have already sent me before our session started. *Only one playlist per session*
– This will be done through discord screensharing with an ink pen program that allows me to draw on the screen.
2 Hour sessions:
- For the first hour, I will review the replays that you would have already sent me before our session started.
- For the second hour, I will play your preferred playlist with you for 2 games, and then review those replays after.
Our sessions together will be very relaxed and comfortable. Any questions or points that you have along the way are always encouraged and I will always do my best to explain everything fully.
- We will get in contact and discuss your goals BEFORE our sessions.
- Contact will always be done through my email or discord direct messaging.
- If you are on CONSOLE (PS4 or Xbox) you must upload your replays that you want me to review to YOUTUBE. This is the only way that I can obtain the game-play.
My social media:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Timezone: EST (GMT-5)
Have a question?
If you want to have a chat before placing an order just message me on Discord: Tynottyler#1000
$50.00 – $140.00
After you book, your coach will contact you within 48 hours by email or Discord to finalize details.
After you book, the coach will be in touch over email or Discord chat to discuss dates and times for your session.
Yes, certainly. You can discuss what timings work best with your coach.
If you can’t make a session you need to let your coach know 6 hours in advance, otherwise you’re at risk of losing your order. This is at the coaches discretion.
Yes, but you need to check first. It’s usually possible to do it within the next 72 hours but the coach might be busy so it’s worth checking. The coach Discord ID is on this page, near the time availability.