2v2 Doubles, 3v3 Standard, Hoops, Rumble, Snow Day
Top 1000, Grand Champion
1 Hour, 2 Hours
25 – 49 Hours
Why should I book you?
Coaching experience: I joined GamersRdy as a Coach early December 2018 with no prior coaching experience. Since then I have coached for a total of 26 hours (as of 28.02.2019), giving me some experience to base my sessions on. I have coached people in Gold, Champion 3 and most of the ranks in between.
Playing experience: I have played Rocket League since Season 1. I was 1 game away from Grand Champion in Season 2 and hit it for the first time in Season 3. Since then I have been Grand Champion every season. I placed top 32 in RLCS Season 3 with Lone Wolves. I never pursued a competetive career as I wanted to prioritize my education. My highest rank ever is Rank#40. In Season 8 my highest rank was 1805 MMR which was equal to rank 130 at the time. In season 9 my highest rank was 1896 MMR which was rank 120 when I hit it. I have close to 3000 hours in the game.
What does the session consist of?
Before session start:
The first thing I will do is ask you a couple of simple questions to get a better idea of what type of player you are. The questions will be similar to these:
- How long have you been playing the game for?
- What is your rank?
- Why do you play Rocket League?
- What do you wish to achieve from one or maybe multiple coaching sessions?
During the session:
Once our session has started there are a lot of different things we can spend time on. Normally a session starts with analyzing a couple of replays, from there we play some games to try and apply some of the advice that I will give.
- I will not JUST point out weak parts of your game. Improving what is bad is important, but so is making sure you keep doing the good stuff!
- We can do Live replay analysis over Discord/Skype (preferably Discord).
- We can play normal games together and I will give advice as we play.
- You can ask me questions about the game if there is anything you find unclear or confusing.
- You can play while screensharing on Discord/Skype (preferably Discord).
- We can play private 1v1 if you so desire. Although I am not a 1s player there are things I can teach you.
Some of the advice I can give:
- Game strategy
- The mindset of a top tier ranked player
- Boost economy
- The process of improving on your own
- How small decisions have a big impact on the game
- Tracking opponents
- Top tier communication
- Teach you how to be more confident with your own decisions and/or plays
Towards the end of the session:
We can play ranked together in a higher rank. Getting to play against better players is a great way to learn. It’s probably the most efficient way to get better. You will also notice how other players in the game are doing some of things I will have told you to do/ become aware of.
Do a summary of everything we went through. What you do well, what you do poorly and what you don’t do even though you should. You can ask me any final questions. Depending on what your weak areas in the game are, I can give you training packs or workshop maps to help you improve in those areas.
Titles earned from Season 9: Season 9 Grand Champion, Season 9 RNG Champ, Season 9 Dunk Master, Season 9 Blizzard Wizard.
My main gamemode is 3v3 and I usually play with at least 1 other person in the party.
My Rocket League stats below:
Tracker network: https://rocketleague.tracker.network/profile/steam/76561198071107319
My steam account: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ImUnlikely/
My youtube (mainly consists of old montages): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeL3-SArVOPzoltS6A03kZA
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Monday||8:00pm – 12:00am|
|Tuesday||8:00pm – 12:00am|
|Wednesday||7:00pm – 12:00am|
|Friday||11:00am – 1:00pm,
6:00pm – 1:00am
|Saturday||6:00am – 12:00pm,
8:00pm – 11:00pm
|Sunday||8:00am – 12:00pm,
6:00pm – 9:00pm
Timezone: CET (GMT+1)
Have a question?
If you want to have a chat before placing an order just message me on Discord: Unlikely#8804
$20.00 – $35.00
After you book, your coach will contact you within 48 hours by email or Discord to finalize details.