2v2 Doubles, 3v3 Standard, Hoops, Rumble, Snow Day
Top 100, Grand Champion
1 Hour, 2 Hours
Hello, my name is Thomas otherwise known as Unlikely.
I’m 19 years old and I live in Norway. I’m currently studying Applied Data Science (first year) at Noroff University College. Most of my spare time is spent on playing different games, I enjoy lots of different competitive games although Rocket League is the only game where I am among the top players. I played football for about 8 years which is part of why I enjoy Rocket League as much as I do.
I am a multiseason top 200 player (some seasons I hit top 100). My highest rank ever is rank #40 in 3v3 Standard, which is my main gamemode.
How did I get into Rocket League?
A couple of my friends had bought the game and said it was super fun to play so I gave it a shot. There was one player in the group who stood out in terms of skill everytime we played. When I saw how good he was I thought to myself that I really wanted to become as good as him, so I started playing the game a lot more and then it just snowballed from there. I started playing very early in Season 1 and reached the 2nd highest rank possible, which I believe was Gold 3. It might be Gold 1, I can’t quite remember if the ranks went from 1-3 or 3-1, but I was the highest of the three non the less.
My highest rank:
What does a coaching session with me look like?
Before session start:
The first thing I will do is ask you a couple of simple questions to get a better idea of what type of player you are. The questions will be similar to these:
- How long have you been playing the game for? (both amount of hours and the date (date does not have to be 100% accurate, I just want a general idea))
- What is your rank?
- Do you mainly play for fun, with friends, for rank, freestyling or are you aspiring to compete in tournaments?
- What do you wish to achieve from one or maybe multiple coaching sessions? (getting a higher rank, getting a better understanding of the game, being set on a path of improvement, efficient communication with your team, mindset or mechanics)
During the session:
Once our session has started we can do pretty much whatever you would like.
- I will not JUST point out weak parts of your game. Improving what is bad is important, but so is making sure you keep doing the good stuff!
- We can do Live replay analysis over Discord/Skype (preferably Discord).
- We can play normal games together and I will give advice as we play.
- You can ask me questions about the game if there is anything you find unclear or confusing.
- You can play while screensharing on Discord/Skype (preferably Discord).
- We can play private 1v1 if you so desire
Some of the advice I can give:
- Game strategy
- The mindset of a top tier ranked player
- Tactical boost economy
- The process of improving on your own
- How small decisions have a big impact on the game
- Tracking opponents
- Top tier communication
- Learning how to carry a game and get that juicy rank-up
Towards the end of the session:
We can play ranked together in a higher rank. Getting to play against better players is a great way to learn. It’s probably the most efficient way to get better. You will also notice how other players in the game are doing some of things I will have told you to do/become aware of.
Do a summary of everything we went through. What you do well, what you do poorly and what you don’t do even though you should.
You can ask me any final questions.
Depending on what your weak areas in the game are, I can give you training packs or workshop maps to help you improve in those areas.
I will always tailor my coaching to you depending on your skill level and how seriously you take the game.
Different ranks and players need different advice. Obviously a Diamond player doesn’t need to hear the same as a gold player. But don’t be afraid if you felt you didn’t answer well enough on the pre-session questions. I will adapt during the session and give the advice I think will have the most positive effect on your game.
Some of the best players I have beaten:
And MANY more RLCS/RLRS players from EU!
Full disclaimer: Just because I have beaten these players in ranked does not mean I am better than them. The amount of work it takes to be a professional RL player is no joke. Tournament play is extremely tiring and is at a much higher pace than any ranked game.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Monday||8:00pm – 12:00am|
|Tuesday||8:00pm – 12:00am|
|Wednesday||7:00pm – 12:00am|
|Friday||11:00am – 1:00pm,
6:00pm – 1:00am
|Saturday||6:00am – 12:00pm,
8:00pm – 11:00pm
|Sunday||8:00am – 12:00pm,
6:00pm – 9:00pm
Timezone: CET (GMT+1)
Have a question?
If you want to have a chat before placing an order just message me on Discord: Unlikely#8804
$20.00 – $35.00
By default, 1 session will last 1 hour.
Once you place your order the coach will contact you within 48 hours by email to finilize your session details.